“Love This Little Pub”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Very much enjoyed our experience here in March. I'm still thinking about the monthly drink special I imbibed in- the Lucky Clover- yum! Drinks came quickly, as did our food. The typical bar/pub appetizers were good and plentiful- the size of the potato skins was surprising! Was impressed with the flow and speediness of everything, especially on a Saturday evening. We didn't have to wait to be seated and things moved quickly. It was nice to see not only March Madness games on, but also rugby, and the schedule at the door was helpful. We would definitely go back, and recommend this little place for a quick drink and a bite to eat!

1  Thank KAB323

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Loved it in here. We had some lovely meals. Steak sandwiches excellent oh and the Irish breakfast were really filling and sets you up for the day's sightseeing.

1  Thank BEACH.G
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Nice atmosphere. Didn't eat, but had drinks. Servers were nice and talkative. Wine was good and when I asked for a new bottle to be opened, they had no problem. Very well situated for the tourist crowd, and you can tell there are definitely a lot of New Yorkers regulars there. Will go back and have dinner next time.

1  Thank alish2006
Reviewed April 29, 2013

So I got into town late afternoon and did not have lunch due to my flight. I went in here because it was close and I was hungry. I have to say that this place turned out to be awesome. The first thing I will recommend is the Breakfast burger. With a fried egg and Canadian bacon on it, it was worth every penny. the bar was well stocked and not over board on the prices. A nice Aberlour scotch and a beer. good way to start your stay in NYC.

1  Thank David I
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This bar we loved friendly bar staff great atmostphere and we didnt eat there but the food look amazing

2  Thank LegenderryGillian