“Tasty food, good service, lots of screens for Sport lovers!”
Review of The Irish Pub

The Irish Pub
Ranked #259 of 13,684 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Waterford
“Tasty food, good service, lots of screens for Sport lovers!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We ate here 3 times over 7days & really enjoyed the food. Everything from Bangers & mash to All American Burgers to Quiselladas. We found everything very tasty, great service from a lovely Armagh girl. It can be noisy tho! It's an ideal place to watch some sport.

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Michigan
“Very Nice Irish Pub”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Good food and great service and most importantly, great Guiness on tap. At there twice during my visit.

Visited January 2013
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“One of the best Irish Pubs in NY”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We spent 5 days in NY during last christmas, and we were worried because we did not have reservation to the christmas eve dinner, and usually we look for a special place, with good food and service, by other way that day it is my birthday, so, we always hope to enjoy that dinner in the best way we can. I love the irish pubs, and we begin to walk in the 7th ave, justo looking for that special place... and we found it...!!! That night we enjoyed the excellent food and service, the place it is a typical Irish-Sport pub, but it was decorated with some christmas stuff. WE was great, and we returned on the next two nights to have dinner in that restaurant.. I recommend it..!!

• Visited December 2012
San Juan
“Good fun”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was her a couple of times early last year and even watched the Super Bowl. I went back twice last week and it is still fun, bustling and has great atmosphere for a couple of drinks, catch a game and nibble on appetizers. The place has been usualy packed when I have been there. I will go back.

• Visited January 2013
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“sunday b-fast”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Went this morning. Poor bloody Mary that $2 more than the advertised brunch special. Said he used a "better" vodka for me. Bangers were burnt. Beans were Campbell's. Sausage links were Jimmy Dean skinny pancake type. Potatoes were frozen Ore Ida silver dollar size. No ice for water. Avoid the weekend breakfast. Staff was very friendly and the bar is big and clean. I would have a drink there but no more food for me.

• Visited January 2013