Leo House
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The GEM Hotel Chelsea(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
Chelsea Savoy Hotel(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
The High Line Hotel(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Dream Downtown(New York City)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
The Maritime Hotel(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Midtown West Hotel(New York City)
View Hotel
Riff Chelsea(New York City)
View Hotel
All reviewsguest houseshared showerprivate baththe high lineleave your keyinexpensive place to staynew yorksingle roomfull bathcommon roomchelsea areapenn stationbreakfast buffettwin bedschelsea marketgreat neighborhoodrooms are small
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 21, 2014

It is so nice to feel so welcome in such a great part of the city. Although our room was really small, we felt quite comfortable. The new bedding is a great addition. And the people at the front desk remembered me from past stays which made me feel all the more welcome.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank stephanie t
LeoHouse2014, General Manager at Leo House, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Good Day from The Leo House!

Thank you for your feedback, I am glad you had a wonderful experience at The Leo House and I am even happier that you are sharing it with the WORLD! Here at The Leo House we strive to exceed our guest expectations and when we here such a positive review we are delighted that we delivered the service.

We are definitely updating our guest rooms and all public areas of the Guest House. We eagerly await your next arrival so you can see the progress we have made.

Again many THANKS for the comment on our service we truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Don't waste your money staying here. The place is in norrible condition and it is very dirty and beat. The bathtub/shower was disgusing with rust and bugs. We had to ealk out as we could not stay htere.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeoHouse2014, General Manager at Leo House, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Good Day -

I am sorry that your visit was less then perfect. Here at The Leo House we strive on guest satisfaction so when we get comments from guest like this we are disappointed that we failed to meet your expectations. I would kindly ask that you give us another chance so that we can exceed your expectations, the next time you travel to the Big Apple please reach out to me directly and I will personally handle your reservation and make sure that you receive the top notch service that we strive to deliver.

Please contact my assistant Annmarie the next time you visit NYC.

Hope you have a SPLENDID day!

Thanks

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have stayed at The Leo House a number of times over the past few years and each time felt more at home. The staff remember me and are helpful as ever. I see improvements each time I visit and this time finding WiFi in the room was a gift! The location is excellent for transport downtown, to the UN, local tourist spots and eating out. I'm happy to recommend it to friends and relations.

Room Tip: Ask for en suite bathroom
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We absolutely LOVED Leo House. Very inexpensive, and Chelsea is a sweet and charming neighborhood. The rooms are pretty old and a little on the dingy side, but super, super clean. The people who work in the hotel were absolutely adorable, and we really felt at home there. Will definitely stay here again! Highest, highest recommendations.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Leo House was recommended to me by a friend for a stay in New York, and it was perfect. Location, staff, and price were all excellent.The subway was nearby which made getting round very easy. Having the option of breakfast was great too

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends