Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield Inn$152
Priceline$152
Hotels.com$152
Expedia.com$152
FindHotel$152
Orbitz.com$152
All reviews the empire state building times square great location yogurt new york free breakfast bryant park breakfast room herald square fashion district few blocks would definitely stay here again rockefeller center manhattan avenue subway desk
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Wonderful experience, very helpful and pleasant staff. Rooms are small but, its NYC. The price for NYC was incredible. Loved every minute of our stay. Nearby restaurant and services were good and prices were affordable. Check out the restaurant next door at the Strand - very nice. Happy hour at the Strand also worthwhile.

Room tip: Rooms on lower floors help with elevators, and we did not experience much street noise.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Bert B
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This was my first time at this property, and I must say, I enjoyed my stay. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.

The room it self, as expected with a typical NYC rom, is on the smaller size, but nicely furnished. The only challanges encountered was a) towels that felt like sandpaper and 2) a heavily stained carpet and desk chair (nothing a little extra cleaning wouldn't solve). Other than that, everythign was great.

Comolimentary breakfast is included in the breakfast room, which typically consisted of scrambled eggs, bacon/sasuage, frech fruit and pasteries with boxed ceral and bread. At times, the breakfast room was "stand-only", so i recommend going earlier the better.

The best feature of the hotel, was it location. You can esentially walk anywhere (Times Square, fashion District, 5th Avenue, Madision, Lexington, Empire State, Cake Boss cafe, etc) . Numerous earties around the hotel and various entertainment venues.

I would stay at this property again, if I was able to obtain the same great rate.

Room tip: If visiting NYC for leisure, purchase a CityPass for additional savings to many attractions.
1  Thank Drewlorens
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I got this room for my boyfriends birthday weekend. First of all, can I say that I loved this hotel? The price that we paid was PHENOMENAL and it was a deal I just couldn't resist. The room is small of course but nothing that I didnt expect in New York City. Anyway, who stays in their room on vacation?! It was a cozy and safe setting to rest our heads. Our view of the empire state building was nice. THe room is literally in the middle of everything. Walking to Times Square took less than five minutes. We went to the giants game and the walk to the bus station was less than 15 minutes. The staff was soooo insanely friendly and welcoming! When informed that we were there to celebrate a birthday, they made sure that we had a view of the empire state building. The bed was extremely comfortable! Walls were soundproof. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone going to New york city and I would certainly come back to visit. I have not one single complaint. Just a fabulous experience!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

It's not the Plaza, but for the price I was impressed. The front desk staff were super friendly, the room was a good size...again for the price that is, and the location great. If you need glamor and style, then maybe this isn't your best bet. If you need a good place to stay in Manhattan and on somewhat of a budget, this is a good option.

Date of stay: September 2013
Reviewed September 23, 2013

A great hotel in a perfect location :-) The hotel itself is pretty small, but it made it more cozy, the front desk staff remembered you from day to day. The room was cleaned everyday immaculately. The view wasn't amazing but I was just content to lay in bed! Everything was in close proximity, Broadway, Times Square, all kinds of shopping from Macy's and Sephora to Kmart and McDonalds. Jimmy's at the corner has the BEST quesadillas!

Room tip: Get a double room, they are a lot bigger!
Date of stay: September 2013