Andaz Wall Street
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$287
$178
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$193
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$171
$152
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$114
$365
$322
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$326
$271
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$250
$239
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
$167
$135
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
$120
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
3,120 results
All reviewsthe financial districtnon alcoholic beveragesfree mini barlarge kingbattery parksouth street seaportstock exchangenew yorklower manhattanblackout shadessoaking tubstaten island ferryhuge showerrain showercomplimentary winemodern designstatue of liberty
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Having been to New York City every year for the past 7 years, I do my best to avoid the Times Square area and prefer to stay in a hotel that is similar to staying at home and the Andaz Wall Street absolutely nails it!

I've stayed there twice and will be heading out there once again during American Thanksgiving. The staff are extremely friendly, the rooms are incredibly spacious (after a disastrous stay at the W New York years ago with my brother, I truly appreciate staying at a hotel with beds larger than a twin) and with room for me to place my bags and luggage without it taking up nearly all the free space in the hotel room.

This is a great place for those that are going to be in the Financial District, want to avoid Times Square (like me) and want to be walking distance to SoHo and Chinatown. Complimentary wifi & mini bar is awesome to have and there are plenty of great restaurants in the neighbourhood (I'm an Anthony Bourdain fan so having Les Halles just a few blocks away is fantastic!).

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank vancouver_natasha
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Stayed here because our company was using the rooftop deck next door for a meeting. We had booked a block of rooms and were able to secure a really great rate. Maybe it was because it was for a Friday night, I don't know.

I was really pleasantly surprised with this place. First off, the lobby is beautiful, and check in was super fast. I had to go up to the bar to retrieve my wife, and I wish I had been able to stop in for a drink. It had this really cool and casual concept that made it feel like you were in someone's kitchen.

We were upgraded to what I think was a king room. Whatever it was, it was really big by NYC standards. Great furnishings, whoever designed these rooms didn't seem to spare expense or creativity. One of the first things you see if the huge bath area. Big, deep tub, with separate shower area that could fit 4 people easily. Shower had one of those rainfall shower heads, plus a handheld shower handle that had a ton of pressure. The commode is in a separate room.

The next thing that hit me was the multi-functional carousel wall. It had something on all four sides, and you spun it to see the one you wanted - full size mirror, closet, bar, robes. How cool! Here's another thing - room had motorized blackout curtains that you controlled from the bed.

Many people think of the Wall St area as a deadzone on the weekends, but I thought the location was great. We took a short walk over to the South St Seaport and had a great lunch on the water at Cabana. Then we wandered around the nearby streets that had lots of stores and other restaurants. If we had been more ambitious, Chinatown was only a little bit further.

One warning about this place - might be a bit awkward if you are staying here with friends or children. There is glass the connects the bedroom area with the bath area, so basically you can see whoever is showering. Also, the commode room has frosted glass for a door, so you can essentially see the silhouette of whoever is in there.

But I would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Reactor1966
Adrienne E, Guest Relations Manager at Andaz Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear Reactor1966,

We thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your experience at Andaz Wall Street! It delights me to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay from the room amenities to Bar 75. I am also happy to hear you enjoyed exploring the downtown area. We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to New York City.

Kind regards,
Adrienne

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This hotel has fantastic rooms with excellent service. One of my favorite stays in NYC. Bigger than expected. Mini bar was INCLUDED. Killer bath tub with glass to watch movies from! Very good room service, and very quick too. Can't say enough good things about this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Andaz
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I chose this place for my girlfriend's first trip to NY. Wall Street is less expensive than other areas and yet is very close to everything. We were from walking distance of the harbour and water cruise. There is a Subway station not too far. Taxis are always close and they are cheap in NY.
The mood in the Hotel is really good. Everybody is relaxed and the little snack and bottles of water that are included is a nice touch.
The room was great and not noisy at all. Having slept elsewhere in NY, I know it can get loud, but we slept very well at Andaz. There is a Pharmacy just across the street if you forgot anything or need an umbrella if it gets wet.
We suggest the restaurant crepes du Nord if you have the time.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I arrived on a rainy afternoon and was quickly checked in on an iPad® by a friendly professional host. The check-in process literally took three minutes.

I was instantly relaxed by the minimal and contemporary design of the Andaz Large King room. The neutral colors, wood floors, and high ceilings made the room seem like an oasis in busy Manhattan. The walk-in black tile shower and deep soaking tub were luxurious.

One feature I really enjoyed was that all of the lights had dimmer switches. Additionally, you could control the lighting and blackout shade right from the comfort of the bed.

This hotel exceeded my expectations and I would recommend staying here if you don’t mind being located in the Financial District.

Pros:
-Spacious well designed rooms
-Dimmer switches on all lighting
-Good restaurant and bar inside hotel
-Free non-alcoholic drinks and snacks from the mini-bar (replenished daily)

Cons:
-Water from shower leaks on floor
-No coffee maker in room (except large suites), had to trek down to the restaurant every morning for coffee ($2.50 per cup)
-You must take the subway to most major New York attractions

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Rob L

Dear Rob,

We greatly appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at Andaz Wall Street! We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your guestroom shower and the amenities offered. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the room's decor and that your check-in process was a smooth and pleasant one. We hope to have you stay with us again.

Adrienne