“Awesome snack(or dessert)”

Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: East Village
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We had heard about these trucks prior to going to NYC and stumbled across one near Central Park and WOW was it tasty. We split "The Bomb and "The Throwdown".
Probably a good thing I do not live there as I would be 40 pounds heavier!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Go with strawberries and bananas! The Leige is good too. The hot cocoa was perfect for the chilly day, but be careful because it's very sweet. Their coffee is super strong and the toppings were just a good afternoon treat for us on the waffles. The price was good and we ordered many of the small waffles as a snack to go. The cart was right at the bottom of Central Park on our way to the Museum of Natural History and a walk from the subway station. Average price s $6.00-$7.00 per item.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I bought a Living Social deal for this place on the Lower East side, so I was completely clueless as to what I was getting.
The menu is fairly short with both savory and sweet waffles. We were very hungry so we had one of each. The savory Wafel was the Chicken and mushroom gravy. It was good but nothing too exciting but let me tell you our desert Wafel was absolutely delicious! We had the Throwdown Wafel and it was bar none the best Wafel I have ever had in my life. There were four of us and all agreed.
The restaurant was clean, modern and the service very friendly, helpful and quick.
Loved this Wafel, it is now a must have in NYC for me. I will be back!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I don't even really like waffles...but these are awesome! Got it with nutella and whip cream. The actual waffles by themselves are also delicious, but put some nutella on them and they are amazing even in the snow! If you see it, eat it. You won't regret it, even though its a little pricey.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I was a bit doubtful when my wife said "Let's go to a cart and eat waffles in the snow" on a recent trip. I have not stopped apologizing since then. This is simply amazing. We went to the semi-permanent location across from Macy's in Herald Square and stood under and umbrella in the snow devouring our waffles. There are other carts that apparently are mobile - so check the well designed website to figure out where the closest one is....but go to one...trust me.