“Found by accident and loved it”
Review of Wafels & Dinges

Wafels & Dinges
Ranked #12 of 683 Coffee & Tea in New York City
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: East Village
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We just found their cart by accident near Lincoln Center.
It was a great surprise to seat on a park bench a have an amazing Nutella strawberry waffle in the middle of the afternoon.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I am not a desert guy, but the flavor of their waffles was amazing!! They are all over the city, but we met them on a New York Walking Tour = Sidewalks of New York. Try both, highly recommend.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We had a waffle at Central Park and the Belgian guy told me their waffles are even better then in Belgium. Well, he was right! Chose all the toppings you want, the "dinges" and enjoy one of the best sweets you can get in NY :-)

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Every time I come to NYC ...I visit the foodcart or truck .. Very fresh , sweet yummy . Try the gingerbread ice cream with their spread on top ....so yummy ! U can even buy jars of the spread to take back home .

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I saw Wafels & Dinges on a TV show (Andy Bates Street Feasts) a few weeks before going to NYC, and they looked so good I decided to hunt them down when I was there!

I found their truck near Central Park (follow them on Twitter for daily locations) and had a wafel with Speculoos - this stuff is amazing! I need to find me a supplier! The waffle was really good but the Speculoos made it incredible! Definitely worth hunting down a truck for.

1  Thank unicorn07