Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$184
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$173
$152
$339
$314
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$152
$166
$135
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$236
$219
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$375
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
5,956 results
All reviewsport authorityparole officetimes squarefree laundrynew yorkfull size fridgefridge freezerstove topbus stationsmall kitchennever felt unsafethe breakfast areabagelscomplimentary breakfastlower floorhell's kitchenfew blocks
Reviewed February 1, 2011

Pay attenion to one thing: i payed my room on internet and when the receptionists asked me my Credit Card i thought it was for expenses, but when i came back home in Italy i discovered that I payed my room two times. Having back the money wasn't so easy also because the reservation office didn't answer to my request and just when I informed them that i was proceeding by my lawyer they answered me and gave me back the money and excuses. Anyway I stayed in this Hotel for about four nights and i can say that this hotel is really comfortable. Coming back in the hotel from a walking day i felt myself at home because of clean, comforts and modern room. The breakfast was great even if repetitive and the breakfast room was spacious mostly in the sitting room behind where you can take a sofa. The hhotel was furthermore in city center far less than 5 minutes walking by times square and so permit to explore the city very easily.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2011

This was my third time in NYC. The first time I stayed in a fancy expensive hotel, the second in a cheap one. This time it was a winner. Staybridge Suites have a decent size apartment with mini-kitchen, large LCD TV, and excellent bathroom. I was with the wife and we loved the staff, the service, the space. Their "it's on us" policy works - very good breakfast (including take-away) included in the price, gym and laundry. Free internet was free and fast! This, of course, is not a luxury hotel, but it is agreeable and confortable. The not so good things were - smallish wardrobe and, sometimes, long waiting for the lifts. The location is absolutely fantastic, walking distance to cinemas, theaters, restaurants, drugstores. The hotel block itself is not fancy, facing the side of the Port Authority Bus Station. But walk half a block and you are in the liveliest of the NYC neighborhoods. And it is true - when in your room, it is quiet!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2011

I stayed at the Staybridge Suites from 1/28 - 1/31 while in town for a trade show. The hotel is extremely clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful and the room was perfect! The location was ideal--close to the excitement of Times Square, within walking distance of the Theater District and a quick & easy cab ride to the Javits Center where our show was.

Some of the perks that made our trip exceptional:

*The room was perfect for a business trip: free internet, full kitchen, a spacious bathroom & a comfy bed--what more do you need?
*The continental breakfast was really good & much appreciated!
*The gym was clean & had nice equipment in it.
*The concierge was very helpful!
*The bellhop was eager to assist. He held our bags & booked our towncar to the airport for us so we could take a final walk (and a last shopping trip) around the city.
*We felt safe the entire time, even when walking to our hotel at night. For two ladies on their first trip to NYC, that was extremely important! We were out late two of the nights and didn't have any problems.

Overall, this was the perfect trip! I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again or suggest it to anyone else!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2011

Me and my husband stood there for vacation during 10 days.
Ok. There are nicer hotels we have already been... But in NYC all we wanted was a nice place to sleep and stay out all day (without breaking the budget)...

The staff was very polite and helpful. The street is not the best one, but the location is just perfect.... Everything is just some steps away (including subway station to go a little more far away)... The hotel is clean, well attended... The breakfast is perfect (I wish I had that ring shapped bread recipe)... The rooms are big enough and workable. I loved the free loundry... Free Internet access... Nothing to claim about!
We are looking forward to get back there soon!!!

Nilson and Melissa

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2011

We had taken the red-eye from Los Angeles, and were happy to be able to check into our room that morning. Happier still to find a clean and relatively spacious room and bathroom for my husband, myself, and our 16-year-old son. Nice to have a regular-sized refrigerator in the kitchenette, as well as a microwave, stovetop, and dishwasher. We used all but the stovetop, mainly to store and re-heat leftovers from dinners out. Buffet breakfast was plentiful and good, with eggs, breakfast meat, yogurt, cold and hot cereal, breads, fruit, and drinks. Evening reception (Tu, Wed, Th) had hot appetizers, wine, beer, and other drinks. 40th Street wasn't the best, but not bad; close to subway, Port Authority, and theaters, and an easy walk to Times Square, etc. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family