6,430 results
All reviews port authority parole office times square free laundry new york full size fridge fridge freezer stove top bus station small kitchen the breakfast area bagels complimentary breakfast lower floor hell's kitchen few blocks coffee maker
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here as a family of four travelling from Australia with 2 teenagers on board! We stayed for a week in a single room (yes we shared beds) and had a very comfortable stay. The beds were better than mine at home and the room and bathroom were kept very clean. It was great having a kitchen and the breakfast each morning was a blessing. I can see how the elevator could be a problem if you were on a high floor but we were lucky to be on the 5th floor so we made use of the stairs. The free wifi was reliable and the use of the free laundry was brilliant. The absolute best thing about this hotel though are the staff and the location! For price, convenience and hospitality you shouldn’t stay anywhere else!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a good start with the place when they upgraded us free to a better higher floor when we told them we come to celebrate my wife's birthday. When arriving, the reception was also very welcome and we found out that the location is just great - right in front of the port authority bus station. BUT, while staying there, it looked like the place is just not being managed: when we asked for shampoo and fresh towels to the rooms it required 3 phone calls and an hour waiting before I gave up and went down to take it myself, the 2nd breakfast hall that was scheduled to open at 7 am was still closed at 7:15 on Saturday, in one of the days all the pancakes in breakfast were burned but, again, nobody cared... It just looked like everybody is working there but nobody is managing it...
I rarely ever complain about places but this one was really extreme.

Date of stay: September 2019
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello nir78,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. While I am glad that the check-in process went well for you, I am sorry to learn that the level of service received fell below expectations. Along with your observations at breakfast, I have shared your comments with the hotel management. I trust that the actions taken will improve your next stays with us.

I hope you choose us again!

Best regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked this property thru booking.com which included FREE CANCELLATION. Because of my age and health I only book properties which include free cancellation. My wife fell and broke her foot and is unable to travel for the foreseeable future. Property refused to permit me to cancel reservation and I sent them medical documentation; they demanded that I pay the full reservation price. Just a bunch of money hungry owners who could care less about the customer. Buyer beware as this property will do a bait n switch after you have already made a reservation. I am an IHG member as well so they will screw their own members. Needless to say I am dropping my membership and disputing their charges on my credit card.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi BrightonEarly,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your New York visit. We're always grateful for getting feedback from one of our IHG Rewards Club Members.

Here at Staybridge Suites, we make sure you feel at ease when you stay with us. I'm sorry we missed the mark this time. I read that you were unhappy with our cancellation policy and that our hotel wasn't able to waive the policy for you. Rest assured that I documented and shared your comments with our management for them to better our service. I also sent you a private message to further discuss.

Looking forward to your next travel.

All the best,

Rein D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We only stayed one night and checked in on a busy Saturday morning. Our room was ready yet so we stored our bags and decided to go down to Chelsea Market. Within 30 minute the front desk person (Peunde) called us to let us know our room was now ready. Peunde had a wonderful personality and was very customer-focused. The rooms are small but still have a full fridge, stovetop, and microwave. A little tighter then what we are accustomed with other hotel rooms but for one night it was a place to get a good nights sleep.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks for the warmth, friendliness and help we found there at the beginning of our trip especially Ms Amanda the front desk manager. She was really great . I will never forget those nice days we spent in this hotel

Trip type: Traveled as a couple