Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$176
$135
  • Fitness center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
$149
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$116
$339
$314
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
$145
$116
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
5,960 results
All reviewsport authorityparole officetimes squarefree laundrynew yorkfull size fridgefridge freezerstove topbus stationsmall kitchennever felt unsafethe breakfast areabagelscomplimentary breakfastlower floorhell's kitchenfew blocks
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Value for money
Helpful staff
Good location just a few blocks from Times Square
Clean rooms
I would recommend staying here and found the local bar and restaurant next door handy.
Complementary breakfast was ideal

• Stayed: July 2013
Megan B, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Thanks you for your beautiful review! We are delighted that you chose the Staybridge as your accommodation for your trip to NYC! I’m glad to hear you enjoyed our daily breakfast and made use of the bars and restaurants in our area! We do hope to see you back here at the Staybridge Suites soon!

Thanks Again!

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Really liked our stay here, great rooms with basic cooking equip. Conveniently located for shopping spree holiday!

We'll be back in the future when revisiting NYC

Top tip would be get the rooms that are higher and that have cooking equip and a view...

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Guttedr
Megan B, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
I am so happy to hear you will be coming back to visit us again and hopefully get in some more shopping! That sounds like the best kind of vacation to me!
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Staybridge Suites Times Square again soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband stayed here for 2 weeks for work and then I joined him for 3 nights at the end. I thought the hotel was great. Staff were kind, breakfast is included every day and 3 nights of the week they have a managers special, so drinks and food on the house in the bar area. This is a bonus!! As well we had a small kitchen in our room. The room is clean and modern. I think it is a great place for couples and families alike. Location is central, and if you have kids, it is economical with a kitchen and breakfasts. It is quiet and yes you do have to walk past some "interesting" people, but hey if you want to stay in NYC, you can't avoid that anywhere, especially if you want to be near Times Square!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cooperfelice

I am so thrilled to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your time here with us. It is so kind of you to leave us such a lovely review and we all really appreciate that!
I’m glad you were able to enjoy our daily breakfast and weekday social receptions. NYC can certainly be a crazy place at times, but that’s what it is known for and it sounds like you embraced the city like a true New Yorker! Bravo!
We couldn’t be happier that you had a great time in the city and we hope to welcome you back to the Staybridge Suites Times Square again soon!

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Good location. Small rooms, but very nice and very modern. Room to cook, and a great family hotel. Close walk to many theaters, but tucked out of the way so it is quiet. Good restaurants. Don't need a car here - just leave it behind.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thanks for leaving us such a great review! I’m really happy to hear that you enjoyed your time spent here at the Staybridge.
I would have to agree, with us being so close to many of the big NYC attractions its certainly easier to leave your car behind and see all the city has to offer by foot!
I hope we can welcome you back warmly to the Staybridge Suites Times Square again very soon!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Through numerous research and reading up on all the reviews on Tripadvisor and other sites, we opted for Staybridge for our first trip to NYC and was very pleased with our experience! First of all, let me dispel the myths about the elevators situation. We read everywhere how long they waited for them to come! There are 3 elevators and occasionally it took a while but never more than 5 minutes max. for one to pick us up! I don't know if it was the time of year we went but it wasn't a big issue. It will always be busy in the morning, during breakfast and around dinner time, typical. The room itself was great, perfect for two and I can't say enough about the kitchen! It had enough utensils, cookware for me to stay a least a week. Housekeeping did a fine job putting our dishes in the dishwasher and running it so we would have clean dishes every time we came back. There were always clean towels available. The front desk was always full of helpful and friendly staff. The concierge was also very knowledgeable about where sights were and how to get around town! The downside to their staff was, who I believe to be the Manager of the hotel, of all people! I was waiting for my husband and decided to walk into the bar (which was closed at the time) just to sit and wait because there are no chairs in the lobby, which is kind of odd but it is a pretty small lobby. So the bartender told me it was ok for me to wait for him there, well Mr. Manager came in and promptly shushed me out, said they weren't open, I told him I know I'm just waiting for my husband, but he didn't care, he told me I had to leave, quite rudely too, even after I told him I was only waiting for a few minutes!! So he needs to go cause he's ruining all the hard work the other staff members are doing to give it's guests a great experience at this hotel!!

Our stay came with a breakfast every morning with hot and cold items, it was typical hotel buffet but it was nice having a meal to start your day. It got crowded at times but we always managed to find somewhere to sit. There is a lounge right before you hit the buffet area, the seating and tables there were a little difficult to eat off of but very luxurious and comfortable. Another comment we read about was the fact that there's a sex shop and a parole office nearby, first of all it wasn't that near to the hotel, it was a little ways down. Second, we never felt unsafe as some reviewers here mentioned, we actually had a great time joking with some of the strung out potheads and junkies and even had a guy ask us for $.40 so he could get himself some chicken wings!! We should have given it to him!! We frankly liked the location of this hotel and glad we didn't pick the one that was right in Time Square, talk about noisy and busy!!! A little advice, ask for a room on the other side of the building, not facing the street. You get quietness and a great view of all the beautiful buildings outside! This hotel is located within minutes from the heart of Time Square but far away enough to give you some separation. Located right before and off to the side of the entrance to Staybridge is a little sitting area for those of you that enjoy a smoke outside or just a place to sit, have a drink and watch the people and traffic go by. Quite cute! The basement is where the guest laundry and fitness room is located, pretty decent fitness room and loved having laundry room free for our needs! There is a social hour from 5-7, three days of the week, a calendar is on your microwave when you first arrive with all the events going on. That includes free drinks and little appetizers, different each day! It's a great way to get some drinks for free cause everything is expensive in Manhattan!

On our last day there before our flight, Sonny, one of the staff members, stored our luggage and arranged for a private ride to the airport, all for $50.00 - we thought that was a good deal. You just let them know what time you'll be back and they'll have a car ready and waiting! Overall I would recommend this hotel for a nice stay in NYC!! We had a blast!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the other side of the building (stay away from rooms that face the street side) It's quieter and better view. I'd go at least 30th floor on up!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Megan B, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We couldn’t be happier to hear that you enjoyed your time with us!
Our team here at the Staybridge would like to send a huge thank you! We are so lucky to have such a great staff, and your kind words will definitely be passed along to all of them!
Also, I do sincerely apologize for whomever you had encountered in the bar area. We would never want our guests to feel unwelcome!!
We do truly appreciate all your feedback and we hope we can welcome you back to the Staybridge Suites Times Square soon!!

Best Wishes,