Had a very nice one night stay last Saturday at the Four Points in Midtown. Room was small but well appointed and very clean. King bed was very cozy. View was of an alley way and building but we were hardly in the room so didn't bother us! Free wifi was an unexpected perk! Also there was a coffee machine in the room, a safe, flat screen TV and 2 free bottles of water with no strings attached! Everyone at the hotel was friendly and helpful and seemed genuinely happy to be there (not always the case at other hotels!). Air conditioning worked very well but was a little loud. Although it is across from the bus terminal we never heard any noise in the room. We walked from the Javitz where we attended a convention and it was an easy 10 minute walk. It's a 5 minute walk to Times Square and the subway on 42nd street. Excellent location. We were lucky enough to get this hotel through a bid on Priceline but wouldn't hesitate to book this hotel directly next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square hotel is in the heart of Manhattan near the Broadway Theater District, Port Authority, Hell's Kitchen, Central Park. We offer free wifi, a Starbuck's Grab and Go with pastires in the morning, the Gotham Bistro, Lobby Bar, Room Service, Fitness Center and our staff is ready to make your stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Midtown - Times Square Hotel New York City
- 4 Points By Sheraton Midtown - Times Square
- Four Points Midtown
- Four Points New York City