We stayed 4 nights at this hotel in October 2013. We had booked a king size bed. However, when we checked in we were told the only available KS bed was on the 2nd floor. We agreed to take a room with 2 queen beds on a higher floor. After a night trying to sleep on what definitely seemed like a double bed, my husband and I requested to be moved. We were next placed in a room on the 23rd floor with a. KS bed. Much better room, amenities and views. The bed was very comfortable. We ate at the hotel's restaurant and also ordered room service. The food was very good. The hotel staff was wonderful, professional and helpful. The location was great - close to Times Square, Madison Square Garden, subway and bus transportation. (And very close to the Cake Boss Cafe. Yum!) We would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square hotel is in the heart of Manhattan near the Broadway Theater District, Port Authority, Hell's Kitchen, Central Park. We offer free wifi, the Gotham Bistro, Lobby Bar, Room Service, Fitness Center, and our staff is ready to make your stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Midtown - Times Square Hotel New York City
- 4 Points By Sheraton Midtown - Times Square
- Four Points Midtown
- Four Points New York City