Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$188
$160
Good 3.5/5
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$224
  • Room Service
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$262
$409
$347
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$232
$223
$346
Doubletree.com
Great 4.5/5
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$351
$178
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$263
$98
  • Breakfast included
2,347 results
All reviewsport authorityparole officechef alextimes squarenew yorkfree bottled waterbus stationcupcakesrooms are smallconvenient locationfew blockscity viewwould stay here againhell's kitchenhigher floorking beddecent size
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2013

So convenient to 7th Ave and 8th Ave Subway stops! Across from the Port Authority bus terminal. We were able to get to each destination during our three day weekend in the Big Apple without a care. The room contained everything we needed and then some. The king-size bed was comfortable, the bathroom large and bright. There was even a chamomile tea bag for my relaxing time. Service was excellent. We arrived early and our room was ready for us within minutes. Home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Jturano1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Awesome Awesome Awesome review. We are so happy we made your stay special. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

As a lifetime platinum starwood member, Ive stayed at a FEW starwood hotels over the years. (Lifetime platinum means platinum status for 10 years). I realize the market has needs for smaller hotels also, but when you combine a small hotel with limited amenities and an very inexperienced staff along with a manager who likes having an inexperienced staff...well thats a bad combination. Rude housekeepers too...
My last stay at this starwood property...and many emails to the starwood group for no quality control.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

I apologize, but I do believe the wrong hotel may have been reviewed here. We are one of the larger Four Points in New York City, also I have not received any communication from Starwood in regards to a stay of this sorts. Please let me know if you are reviewing the correct hotel.

I can be emailed at joseph.turano@fourpointsmidtowntimessquare.com

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I don't really know how to comment on the value because it was included in my trip package.

We were very impressed in the staff and service. Also, we ate dinner there and it was great! The breakfast bar is pricey, but it was very good and had lots of choices.

We were close to everything and we can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Jturano1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy that you found our staff to be excellent. As for the breakfast we are comparable to most New York City prices with our buffet. We also offer an ala carte option which most hotels don't. We invite you to try this option on your next stay.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

close to the action, easy walk to city activities. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were a little small for two beds, three adults. Rooms were cleaned and made up daily. Nice a clean and breakfast was included and had a good selections. My advise, don't get breakfast included if you have early tours as breakfast does not start until 0700.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you very much for your 4 star review! We are happy that you got to enjoy your stay with us. Our breakfast does start at 6:30 AM but the buffet starts at 7:30 AM . Thanks for choosing us.

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here for 4 days while visiting potential universities. The staff were very friendly and helpful from the time we arrived until we checked out. The gentleman who checked us in upgraded our room to a double vs. the king after seeing that my daughter and I were traveling together. That was a plus. Parking is available at the lot next door and was the cheapest out of the other hotels in the area. The rate is discounted if you are a hotel guest. The hotel employees Were very friendly and always greeted us as we were coming and going. They provided directions to various locations, information on the subway and even recommended great restaurants in the area. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Rooms are small but it is New York. The location was good in walking distance or a few stops away on the subway to just about every where.
The down side is the hotel is right next door to a club and if your room is at the front of the hotel and on a lower floor (we were on the 7th) then it was noisy (only on Friday/Saturday the week days not bad) the hotel also faces the Port Authority so there is activity going on all day. Also some of the elevators require your room key to be inserted before you can go to your floor. We had some challenges with the card not reading properly thus causing us to just sit in the elevator not moving and a manager had to come and put his key in to get it to work.
Overall my daughter and I felt safe at the location it is down the street from the parole office however there weren't any threats or fear for our safety.
The hotel was a great value in comparison to some of the other hotels. My AAA membership provided a significant discount and made the room very affordable. I would definitely stay here again. In fact I will be my daughter decided to go to school in NYC.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Gotowork04
Jturano1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thanks for the 4 star review. We are happy that most of your experience was a positive one. We will look into why your keys were not working at the elevator and definitely address the issue.

Good luck with your daughters choice in college and we look forward to having you back very soon.