We stayed 2 night in this hotel end of January. Total price for a room with a premium city view was 450USD. Not bad at all for a midtown hotel a few blocks from Times Square! If you want to be in the center of town, this is the place to be. I will definitely consider this place for me future stays in NYC.
Besides the location, also the staff was great! Each time we came back to the lobby, we were friendly greeted, as well by the cleaning staff.
We didn't eat in the hotel, so not much to say about that.
One more thing, the rooms are really clean and modern!
The only negative remark I could give was the dodgy shower head. I had to fix it myself properly cause on first attempt it was spraying all over the bathroom.
Oh, and don't worry about the comments in other reviews about the parole office nearby. We didn't have the slightest feeling of being in an unsafe neighborhood , even at night it was fine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square hotel is in the heart of Manhattan near the Broadway Theater District, Port Authority, Hell's Kitchen, Central Park. We offer free wifi, the Gotham Bistro, Lobby Bar, Room Service, Fitness Center, and our staff is ready to make your stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, HotelPower, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Midtown - Times Square Hotel New York City
- 4 Points By Sheraton Midtown - Times Square
- Four Points Midtown
- Four Points New York City