This hotel was great value for Money. We stayed for 5 nights in Dec 12. The rooms are quite small but just as I would expect for a Times Square hotel at this cost. They're very clean, with a big comfy bed & have all the amenities you need. It's probably a good 5/10 minutes walk to the actual centre of Times Square & being midtown there are a few interesting characters in the vicinity! However it all added to the New York experience. It felt like we were in the sneaker district as there's lots of sneaker shops everywhere! There also a million & one other shops & restaurants close by. The hotel is on a side street so it is away from the noise which was good but close enough to get to all the main attractions. The staff were helpful & nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend staying here if you want a decent hotel but don't want to spend all your money on an expensive one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square hotel is in the heart of Manhattan near the Broadway Theater District, Port Authority, Hell's Kitchen, Central Park. We offer free wifi, the Gotham Bistro, Lobby Bar, Room Service, Fitness Center, and our staff is ready to make your stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Midtown - Times Square
- Four Points By Sheraton Midtown - Times Square Hotel New York City
- Four Points Midtown
- Four Points New York City