“nice start to a new york trip”
Review of Europa Cafe

Europa Cafe
Ranked #1,119 of 13,820 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cleveland, Ohio
“nice start to a new york trip”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This was the first place we saw as we came out of Penn station on a Friday morning. Service was quick and it was easy enough to grab a table for a short while as we figured out our plan for the day. Lots of options for everyone to choose from.

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Norman, Oklahoma
“Pretty good quick bite”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I was starving so I stopped by this little place. There are stations for the different types of food. I had a panini with tomato, basil, and mozzarella cheese. You pay at each station which was a little confusing to me. My only complaint was that my sandwich was excruciatingly hot to the point it burned my fingers to a blister. This place was moderately priced and I would suggest it for a quick bite.

• Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“Fun for lunch”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Generous pasta portions. Friendly staff. Nice place to have an unhurried lunch. Conveniently located in the heart of midtown

Visited July 2014
“Near Central Park - not TOO pricey for the area”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Needed lunch for a group of 8. We're seated right away. Great selection on the menu including crepes (sweet and savory). Pizza, wraps, salads, sandwiches, soups, and MUCH more. Only a couple blocks from Central Park. Everyone was happy with their meal.

Visited June 2014
Upland, California
“Fresh and Delicious”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Best food for the best price. Had breakfast, eggs,bacon, potatoes and toast under $8, so good. Serves subs, pastas, and salads as well.

Visited June 2014