3,691 results
All reviewswine hourthe empire state buildingpenn stationraid the mini barcupcakesfloor to ceiling windowswine receptionnew yorkyoga matbottle of champagneherald squarecorner roomtimes squarerain showerone bedroom suitefront desk staffcity view
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Great staff, great rooms . We will defintely be returning but breakfast package is way too confusing. Because of this, we went elsewhere for breakfast. Loved the wine hour but on xmas eve the music was v contemporary annoying music..some light seasonal music

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I like to stay the the Eventi when we are in town. The front desk staff are friendly and efficient, the housekeeping staff do an amazing job keeping the rooms spotless, and the hotel has an overall friendly feel. Add to that my dog loves staying here with me. From the dog bed to the dog dishes placed in the room, she feels right at home as well. She gets lots of attention walking through the lobby and loves everyone she sees, especially the front desk staff! All kidding aside, the Eventi is a great boutique hotel right near my favorite Korean Noodle shop two blocks away.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are nice
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at Eventi for our anniversary trip. At check in the staff was friendly and welcoming. When we told them we were celebrating our anniversary they offered to send up a bottle of complimentary champagne. Our room was beautiful. We also had breakfast at the hotel's restaurant; the food was great and we loved how the restaurant was all enclosed with glass ceilings and walls-kind of greenhouse style. Overall, we had a great experience at Eventi. The staff is incredible. Every single person who helped us throughout our stay was friendly and helpful. Would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in NYC.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My family & I thoroughly enjoyed our time at the Eventi while I was attending a business conference. The hotel was clean, classy and enjoyed by all three generations of our family. It is truly a wonderful place to stay in NYC and we look forward to a return visit. As a special note: the banquet staff was superb at handling my special dietary requests. All in all, a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I stayed here in November and I loved it. It was my birthday and in my room was cupcakes and a bottle of bubbly. Fab location close to Macys and Time Square. Hotel staff very knowledgable and polite. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013