Kimpton Hotel Eventi
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$124
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$161
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$231
$186
$134
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$215
$132
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$207
$200
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
$169
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$139
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

3,624 results
All reviewswine hourthe empire state buildingpenn stationraid the mini barcupcakeswine receptionfloor to ceiling windowsnew yorkyoga matbottle of champagneherald squarecorner roomtimes squarerain showerone bedroom suitefront desk staffcity view
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Recently stayed at the Eventi Hotel in NYC and must say that Kimpton is totally getting it right. I travel a lot and must say that between the Eventi in NYC, the Palomar in SF and the Monaco in Baltimore, they totally understand that the customer experience is EVERYTHING. The staff are incredibly polite, the restaurants are strong and the hotel design and decor are very nicely done and I feel that I am always staying in a much pricier hotel than what I pay. A great bargain for what you get. I highly recommend these hotels that Kimpton own to stay at.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
HotelManagerEventi, Manager at Kimpton Hotel Eventi, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

John T,
Wow - thanks! Thanks for the strong recommendation. We really appreciate your loyalty and hope to see more and more of you.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I stayed three nights at the Eventi. The quality is very high and the service very good. The hotel is very well located, just 10 minutes walk from Times Square. From my room I was able to see the Empire State Building. The breakfast starts at 7:30am. The quality of the food was extremely good with fresh fruit, freshly baked bred and pastry. Excellent! My room was big and the internet fast. The hotel has SPA and Gym, but I haven't tried them. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

fjeron,
Boom! Thanks for the 5 star review and so happy you enjoyed yourself. See you soon!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Overall, our stay at the Eventi was a positive experience as the hotel was in a great location, reasonably priced and the rooms were spacious and well appointed. The hotel is away from the madness of Times Square, but close to shopping, the subway and many great restaurants. It is also a reasonable walk to the theatre district (we saw Once) and after the show and a late dinner we enjoyed the stroll back to the hotel. The front desk was very helpful and gave us several great recommendations for restaurants. We had the breakfast buffet one morning and it was a little pricey but the food was fresh and the service was outstanding. The hotel design was trendy and very clean although the common areas were beginning to show a little wear and tear. The hotel does have a great outdoor area which we could not enjoy because of the cold weather.

The only problem we had with the hotel was with maid service - they did not clean the rooms until late in the day. The second day we missed the cleaning completely - we were out of the room all day and when we returned after five the room was not cleaned.

Overall we would recommend the Eventi as it was a good value and the location gave us a chance to explore another part of New York City.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Location, view, staff and attention to detail all go to make this one of the best hotels we've ever stopped in.
We were on the 23rd floor with an awesome view of the Empire State Building. The light and weather conditions over the skyline seemed to constantly change the panorama; The city waking up at dawn and coming to life, the sun going down at dusk... We sat enthralled, gazing out while we sipped on a cheeky glass of white.
As first timers to NYC, we were amazed at how easy it was to get around... The blocks and avenue system simply work. Anxious to soak it all up, we walked, took cabs, rode the subway... then walked some more.
I'd highly recommend the Eventi to anyone visiting the big apple; surrounded by wonderful restaurants, amazing sights, friendly New Yorkers, this is the start of a love affair.
We'll definitely be back.

Room Tip: It's all good but the higher you go, the better it gets.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed at the Eventi this weekend Sat into Sunday for a quick getaway and my wifes birthday. The staff made us feel welcome from the second we walked into the door and addressing our every need. We ordered some room service...the food was great and arrived promptly. I had notified the hotel that we were staying for my wifes birthday, and they sent a little birthday package to our room and it was a very nice gesture that I had never seen in all the other hotels I have stayed in. Overall I have no complaints and I will return soon to visit another Kimpton hotel.

Room Tip: Corner Rooms are definitely worth the extra cash
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple