“Awesome!”

Kimpton Hotel Eventi
Ranked #52 of 473 Hotels in New York City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 12, 2011

I love this hotel so much, everything about it is fantastic, the only thing I would change would be the location. Let me first say there is nothing really wrong with where it is but I prefer other hotel locations over this (Ink48). The food court next door is brilliant, I could lose a whole day in there sampling the different cusines! The staff are very nice and the rooms are some of the nicest I have stayed in. We had a suite looking out towards the Empire State building and we got this by booking a deluxe room directly through Kimpton and then using their upgrade package so it worked out cheaper.

Room Tip: Get the highest floor you can!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
EventiNewYork, Manager at Kimpton Hotel Eventi, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2011

Dear McCready82,

We loved your review!
Thank you for sharing this great feedback and for enjoying our fantastic views, our service and rooms.

Hope to see you again either at Eventi or at our sister hotel, Ink 48.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,539)

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Last Christmas I fell in love with the 'W' but when they upped their rates, I had to shop around and, with some help, I found the Eventi and Wow! I loved it! It's about $100.00 a night less than the W, located a few blocks from Macy's, MSG (where I went to see a concert), close to Bryant Park and Times Square. And, this is the oddest part. I had a corner room and got the best nights sleep I've ever had in a hotel. Go there! It's about a year old and everyone was very nice.

Room Tip: Corner room for quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
EventiNewYork, Manager at Kimpton Hotel Eventi, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2011

Dear kaemicha,

Thank you so much for recommending our hotel to other travelers!
We are so glad that you are now in love with Eventi.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

This was my first time staying at this hotel during a business trip in late October. The hotel was centrally located to other destination spots in NYC. My room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was beautiful. Another highlight of my visit was Omar at the front desk. He was so incredibly helpful and made sure that my stay at the Eventi was a great experience. I was so impressed with this hotel that I am coming back again next week!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Eventi is a new comfortable hotel in NYC. Location is good, walking distance to many places.
Rooms are clean and comfortable/cosy. Bathrooms feel very clean and modern, shower was a bit tricky to wrangle to the perfect temp. Free Wifi in the rooms, finally a hotel that understands that Internet connection is part of the room. Nice touch with the open winebar during afternoons.

The hotel has a nice bar and a great outdoors patio.
Pets are allowed that is a Kimpton speciality.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2011

A very nice hotel in an ideal location... It was in walking distance to Times Square and other sites of interest. I was able to get free parking with my promo code from Trip Advisor. I parked the car and either walked or caught cabs to where I needed to go. Bed was super comfy, everything was clean and well kept. The staff was very nice. The most desirable ammenity about the Kimpton properties is the fact that they are animal friendly. They do not charge a fee for bringing your furry friends. They provided my dog with a complimentary bed, treats and a bowl that was ready for her upon arrival.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
EventiNewYork, Manager at Kimpton Hotel Eventi, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2011

Dear Baconstrip,

Your review was pretty amazing!

I'm very glad to hear that you and your furry companion had a great stay. It is also good to know that you took advantage of the free parking promo from TripAdvisor.

Hope to see you and your dog again at Eventi.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

Want a really nice room NOT in the middle of everything? You can't go wrong here.
CLEAN, EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE BEDS, BEATIFUL BATH. Hey this is NYC and you will
pay through the nose for anything nice.

Service was pleasant and helpful, did not make use of spa or gym- but did partake
in included wine reception in evening. Would stay again and highly recommend.

Room Tip: corners above 11 I believe are upgrades
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tomay
EventiNewYork, Manager at Kimpton Hotel Eventi, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2011

Dear Tomay,

Thank you for your great recommendation.

We would love to welcome you back at Eventi!

Reviewed December 4, 2011

We spent a holiday weekend to do the Christmas in new York thing. The staff was great, it felt like we knew the font desk staff. Omar made us dinner reservations, was funny and helpful. Victoria the next night made us reservations, and had drinks delivered to our table off site none the less. We had a great view of the empire state building from our window, and had a wonderful weekend.

• Stayed: December 2011

Dear Generansom,

Thank you for your great review!
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for recognizing Victoria and Omar, I will make sure they are aware of your feedback.

Hope to see you again soon at Eventi!