$126
$180
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $270/night.

$139
$127
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

$174
$149
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$223
$143
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$133
$97
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$114
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$201
$98
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$110
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

3,324 results
All reviewstrump sohotrump hotelspring streetnew yorksoho areanespresso machinehudson rivercorner suiteholland tunnelin room diningroom servicefloor to ceiling windowsfreedom towerturn down servicehigher flooran upgradethe empire state building
Reviewed January 13, 2011

We stayed at the Trump SoHo for my birthday in December - my husband had mailed ahead and on arrival we were delighted to find that they had upgraded us to a room on the 36th floor with a stunning view of the Empire State. It was a really classy touch.
The location itself is just great - we walked to most places, getting the subway was easy when we needed to, however we really enjoyed nearby Greenwich Village, Tribeca and SoHo for evenings out. It was great to be able to take an easy walk back to the hotel from some of the fantastic nearby hotels and restaurants.
We were out and about so much exploring, that we did not make best use of what looked like excellent hotel amenities.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
As others have noted, the minibar is prohibitively expensive but we did not plan to use it in any case. It is also worth noting that internet access is not free, but I gather this is not unusual in NYC hotels.

Would stay here again without question - great hotel in a brilliant location

Loved it!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa Emery
TrumpS0H0NYC, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2011

Dear Lisa Emery,

Thank you! I am very happy to hear that you had a great birthday celebration and stay with us. We hope to see you on your next trip across the pond.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 12, 2011

I had a great time there, the room is amazing, huge, there a bathtub and all you need for an unforgettable experience.
The staff was cool, i just had to wait hours to check in after my flight from Brazil and it made almost lose a day, because when i was able to enter my room, I just wanted to rest. (I requested and early check in before). The food is amazing and this NEC area is full of attraction, excellent to shop, eat, etc.
A Negative point was the fire alarm ringing from 3 am to 5 am in my last night...impossible to sleep, not only because the noise, most because the lack of information on it.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CarlosBernabe

Dear CarlosBernabe,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I am pleased to hear that you had a great time in NYC with us and enjoyed the hotel. We always try to keep our guests informed any time the fire alarm goes off. I will follow-up with the engineering team and let them know about your experience so we can do a better job in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 12, 2011

I was enjoying a brew at my local pub in Ft Worth on December 30 and decided to see if there was any chance of a deal to NYC for New Years Eve. I found one with airfare and hotel for two nites, round trip non stop for right at $2k. Booked and flew out the next morning at 6 am. Arrived at airport and cabbie didn't know the hotel or how to get there...that scared me at first..BUT...once at the hotel....amazing. Great location for SOHO.... checked in and got room immediately. Room was large and remote control functioned the blinds, the tv, internet and anything else you needed in room. Fully stocked mini bar with an expresso machine in room, also. Bottled water was complimentary..and we were offered a "pillow" menu. You can choose the type of pillows you want at no charge. My wife swears this was the most comfortable bed she's ever slept in. We walked to shopping and ate at several places in the SOHO area. Took the subway to uptown... and visited the typical NY sites. Cab ride from airport was like 35 bucks. The employees at the Trump were more than accommodating. All smiles and willing to do whatever it took to satisfy your every need. IF you are thinking about taking one of the bathrobes from the room....let it be known...that they will charge you $225 for accidentally putting one in your suitcase <cough> Anyway...was a great stay. Other than not being next to central park and the uptown shopping...this was a super place to stay. And, for the difference in room rates....well well worth the taxi or $2.50 subway ride to times square. Taxi was only like 10 bucks anyway.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dougkojak
Reviewed January 10, 2011

My fiance and I spent the night in a junior suite here the night of our engagement. Beautiful suite with fabulous views of NYC. We had our own personal concierge who managed to get us corner table reservations at a full restaurant, and had wine and champagne brought to our room. Everything about this hotel, including the location, was perfect and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Allison J
TrumpS0H0NYC, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2011

Dear Brubs23,

Congratulations on your engagement! I am pleased that the team made your celebration so special. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you on many more happy occasions.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 10, 2011

My boss and his wife stayed at the Trump SoHo to celebrate their anniversary this past weekend. He just came into the office and couldn't say enough about the service they received. Once the staff found out it was their anniversary there were immediately upgraded free of charge to a larger room with a view of the Empire State Building. They also were sent a complimentary bottle of champagne and strawberries to celebrate their evening. My boss has stayed at a lot of hotels and he didn't have high expectations however was pleasantly surprised. The staff was genuinely nice and helpful. He highly recommends this hotel.

Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear metsgirlie,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your boss’ experience and to him for the kind recommendation. I am delighted that the team was able to make their anniversary stay so enjoyable. We hope to see you both soon!

Best regards,