“Excellent downtown hotel”

Trump SoHo New York
Ranked #124 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had a 32 floor corner room with amazing views downtown. The location on Spring St made it perfect for the restaurants and shops of Soho and Tribeca. Found the in house Japanese restaurant (Koi) a little underwhelming was our only real criticism.

Room Tip: Get a room as high as possible.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at Trump SoHo New York, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear nedwob123,
Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay. I'm pleased to hear your stay went well and you enjoyed the views from the 32nd floor. I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We recently had our third stay at the Trump Soho. Without a doubt it is a fabulous hotel, and it continues to tick all the boxes for us. The location is perfect, with the local shops all within walking distance from the hotel. We have noticed over the past few years the area has lots more shops opening and loads of really great restaurants and bars.

This time we arrived quite late and so tried the Koi restaurant in the hotel. The food was lovely, although it is fundamentally Japanese (which I am not mad about), we had some amazing small plates - the dumplings are to die for - and it was a perfect choice of restaurant after spending practically a day on an aeroplane.

We had just two treatments in the spa, I can highly recommend the manicure - it lasts two weeks, and my husband had a massage which he says was one of the best he has ever had.

The rooms in the hotel are great, so cosy, heavenly beds and bedlinen, beautifully kitted out bathrooms, there really isn't anything more you could possibly need and we see no reason to stay anywhere else when we visit New York.

Room Tip: Go as high as you can

Dear Sun Lounge Lizard,
Welcome back to Trump SoHo. I am happy to hear you had a great stay and enjoyed the spa, restaurant, our comfortable beds, and all the amenities we had to offer. Please feel free to contact me directly on your next planned trip to NYC. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Stayed at the Trump Soho on a weekend trip to NYC and I was very impressed. Greeted by very friendly concerigre and front desk staff. They were very helpful when we asked about places to eat, and things to do in the area.

The rooms were very clean and modern. A tad bit small, however the size of the bathroom made up for this. I enjoyed relaxing in the tub in front of the large window overlooking Manhatten. Bed was like sleeping on a cloud. The other thing I enjoyed were the Dean and Deluca gummi bears :D

I would reccomed this hotel to anyone staying in NYC. Soho is a great neighborhood with great shopping, food and its a quick subway ride to the tourist areas! Thank you Trump Soho! I will be back soon.

• Stayed: August 2013
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at Trump SoHo New York, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Meg_Carson,
Thank you for sharing your review. I am happy to hear you had a comfortable weekend stay and enjoyed the views from the bathtub and plush bedding. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next weekend trip to NYC.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Love staying at this hotel when in NYC. Everyone that works here is very friendly and accomdating John is my favorite employee. The rooms are spacious and clean they always
leave you enough amenities and the shower is awesome. The linens are fabalous along with the shower. We will see you in a couple of months thank you for another great stay.

Dear miriam c,
Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay. I am happy to hear you choose our hotel when you are in NYC. Thank you for mentioning John, in housekeeping- I will share this nice review with him. I am also glad you enjoyed our spacious rooms and shower, and were comfortable in the room. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I like staying at four seasons in NYC but I had to be in Soho for work and I really liked Trumps hotel. Very nice people that work their and the rooms while small were very nice. Good amenities, good shower, comfy bed. I would stay their again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear earlJC,
Thank you for sharing your review on your recent stay. I am happy to hear you had to opportunity to stay with us and found the acommodations comfortable and pleasant. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next leisure trip.

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

One of my favorite hotels. Fom the moment you walk in to. the moment you leave. The doorman were wonderful one in particular. His name was Angel. He seemed to love his job and recommended the hotel like it was his own home. And he was on point on everything he said the hotel would be. I cant wait to get back.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Vinny C,
Thank you for sharing your review. I am pleased to hear we are one of your favorite hotels and you had the pleasure to meet with our doorman, Angel. I will definitely share this great review with him and thank you for mentioning him as well. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stayed at the Trump in Soho last weekend. We splurged for a room and was not disappointed. They upgraded us to a suite at check-in which was truly a suite (the last time we stayed at a suite in NYC there was a breakfast bar in the foyer). Merrick the doorman was amazing and a joy to see daily and Eric the concierge directed us to the best gluten free pizza spot in the city. The staff were extremely helpful and knowledgable; simply put, first class. The location is great for upscale shopping and dining; all right at your doorstep. Great location, excellent service, nice appointments and just a little pricey.

Dear Weightlossdoc,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I'm thrilled to hear you had a wonderful stay. Thank you for mentioning Marek, our doorman and Eric, our Concierge. I will be sure to share the nice reviews with them. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the hotel's location and do some shopping and dining in SoHo. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.