The Dominick Hotel
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$139
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$162
$124
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$203
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$207
$200
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$230
$186
$134
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
$169
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$223
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

3,280 results
All reviewstrump sohotrump hotelspring streetnew yorksoho areanespresso machinehudson rivercorner suitein room diningholland tunnelfloor to ceiling windowsroom servicefreedom towerhigher floorturn down servicethe empire state buildinggreenwich village
Reviewed November 10, 2013

The service was GREAT! The food delicious! The views...45th floor for reception was spectacular. The windows faced to the NYC spectacular buildings...Empire State Bldg, Freedom Tower. Magical for a wedding reception under 80 people.

Room Tip: Ask what the views are...choose what you'd like.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear stmbtoutdoorgirl,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on the wedding you attended at Trump SoHo. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the views in SoHi and the food during the reception. We will share your nice feedback with our banquets and catering team! Please reach out to me on your next stay in NYC.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband and I just spent 4 nights at The Trump Soho for our 25th wedding anniversary. We were treated very well and upgraded to a deluxe suite on the 27th floor which had amazing views. Front desk and Concierge were terrific. Can't say anything about the restaurant Koi because we never ate there. Location was great. Beds very plush and large bathroom. We actually had 2. My only quibble was with their wifi. Very spotty, which was surprising given that this is an expensive NY hotel with first class amenities. However, we loved being there and would definitely return. Classy hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor to enjoy the amazing views of NY.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Dear acprod1,
Thank you for sharing your review and I am happy to hear you had a great stay celebrating your 25th anniversary. Thank you for mentioning our Front desk and Concierge service, I will be happy to share this review with them. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next celebration.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights whilst in New York with my friends, all celebrating our 30th bday's. Having read lots of rave reviews on tripadvisor I was really excited about staying in this hotel. I was unfortunately quite disappointed. Whilst the hotel is nice, I do not feel it lives up to its reputation! I will list good points first:-
Good location close by to brilliant shopping area.
Friendly staff, especially lady who checked us in, bell boy who took us to our room and housekeeping.
Restaurant looked nice, although we never ate there.
Now for the down side:-
Expensive for what you get.
We asked at reception if we could upgrade to a bed and breakfast package and were basically told no.
We asked concierge to recommend eating places nearby on our first night and his response was that soho was very quiet! He tried to send us to a thai restaurant across town. After having explored the area during our stay we realised there were in fact lots of restaurants close to the hotel!
Our room wasn't cleaned properly each day. In particular I noticed where we had been during our hair there was clumps of hair. This had obviously not been hoovered during our stay.
Rooms are tiny. I understand some rooms have an amazing view, but ours which was on the 12th floor had no view.
If I were to book this hotel again I would request a higher floor.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Quady83,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. I would be happy to discuss your stay personally with you, and can be reached at GMaoberoi@trumphotels.com or 212-842-5527. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This hotel is a reflection of Mr. Trump's classier side. I really cannot find fault in anything. The rooms are fantastic and service is top class. I was here for a company conference and we had booked the 60th floor "SoHI" Ballroom from where the views of NYC were breathtaking!! I liked the in-room shampoo a lot and I mentioned this to the receptionist. Next thing I knew, 5 small bottles were delivered to me compliments of the hotel!!. What's more since it was New York fashion week, the hotel was teeming with models and celebrities. If you want to take in NYC in style, this is the hotel to stay!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lakshmi P

Dear Lakshmi P,
Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay. I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed our meeting space in SoHi, it truly is one of the most breathtaking views in our meeting space. I'm also very happy to hear our staff was able to provide you with a special gift. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Awesome stay!!! First class service all the way and the view is great. I had friends come into town and they stay here, I ended up staying here too instead of my place I like it so much. The beds are so comfortable I didn't want to get up but my friends dragged my out of bed to show them the city. Soho is really a great spot.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank James B
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear James B,
Thank you for sharing your review on your recent stay at Trump SoHo. I am please to hear you had an overall great stay and you enjoyed our plush and comfortable beds. I'm also happy to hear you were able to see and enjoy SoHo. I hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Andreas Oberoi.