The Dominick Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$169
  • Bar/Lounge
$389
$314
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$134
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
$165
$135
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$235
$219
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$155
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$308
$203
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$283
$100
  • Breakfast included
3,262 results
All reviewstrump sohotrump hotelspring streetkoi restaurantnew yorksoho areanespresso machinehudson rivercorner suitein room diningholland tunnelroom servicefloor to ceiling windowsfreedom towerhigher floorturn down servicethe empire state building
Reviewed May 29, 2013

As a couple, we stayed at Trump Soho end of May. The hotel lives up to its 5 star standards: excellent rooms: large, very good bed, spacious, luxurious bathroom. Location is unbeatable, within Soho and close to all the action, walking distance from the Village, Meatpacking district and Highline as well. Tasty breakfast but plenty of choice to breakfast outside if you prefer.

Disappointed though on the extra cost for WiFi: hotels of this standard should offer this for free, unbelievable. Also use of sauna is at 25 USD pp extra charge, hence 50 USD as a couple, on top of room-rate. Concierge was very helpful although they hinted we could go to Village Vanguard without reservation for a jazz-concert. When we arrived, place was fully booked. This could have been avoided if concierge did a quick call to the Vanguard.

Were there some flaws for this 5-star hotel: yes. Would we stay again: yes.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank snakedriver
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Trump SOHO is disappointing in the WORST WAY. THEY HAVE NO INTEGRITY AND DO NOT KEEP THEIR PROMISES.

During my original stay, I paid FULL rate (over $500/night) and had actually received some uncharacteristic service. The TV wasn't working properly, and AC wasn't working and I woke up sweating each night. At the time that I stayed, they didn't fix the problem. So I complained about waking up on the 33rd floor sweating each morning, and the GM at the time offered me a free night, and literally told me, "Come back any time. We'd love to have you."

In dealing with their current GM and GM Assistant about 3 weeks ago, here is what was said to me: "We do not have availability for the nights that you are requesting. We put aside a certain allotment of rooms for complimentary nights and for the nights of June 1-4, they have been taken. For the nights of June 1-4, the rate we can offer is our best available rate of $563/night for our Deluxe king room."

This is wrong on SO many levels. First off, I ALREADY PAID FULL rate when I woke up sweating each night two years ago.

Second, I wasn't the one who asked for a night. The Trump SOHO OFFERED IT TO ME because of their poor service. It's not like I won it on a game-show or something, so why are they all of a sudden claiming to have "black out" dates?

Lastly, I checked on their website and rooms are fully available.

When I asked the Trump staff two weeks ago to explain their reasoning for rescinding their promise, guess what... NO REPLY.

RIDICULOUS.
I guess promises don't mean much in the face of money.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
12  Thank AngellaEllisha
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I'm currently staying in the Trump SoHo, on my first trip to New York. I sought what I hoped would be a top class (5*) place to rest after tramping the tourist path. The hotel didn't come cheap, at roughly $375/night. On check in, we were pleasantly surprised when the receptionist moved our room from the 8th floor to the 18th, with a corner room. "Great" we thought, and headed off up to our room. Whilst the 18th floor seemed high, it doesn't really offer much against a skyline which is generally higher! True, we have views from 2 sides, for which I am grateful, but it just means we can see 2 sides of buildings now! The room is very comfortable, with ample room and great decor in excellent condition - all you could expect from a 5*, so no complaints there. So what's my issue? There is a regular and intermittent noise that sounds like something from a creepy horror film - a loud creaking a bit like a large rusty spring or some metal twisting. Significantly loud enough to wake you a number of times throughout the night. The blessing is you are normally so tired from marching around NY that you fall asleep again quickly, but you don't really get a good night's sleep. So why haven't I complained? For the same reason, I'm generally so tired that the thought of packing to move to another room is too much to contemplate. And why does it fall on me, the paying customer, to sort out the hotel's issue - they must surely be aware of it? Whilst the staff service is excellent and friendly, the hotel clean and professional, I cannot recommend it, as I certainly would not stay here again.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GazzyE
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Stayed at The Trump, SoHo for 10 nights. The location was superb, right in the heart of SoHo - exactly where you want to be. Upon arriving, we had the choice of upgrading to a deluxe suite on the 44th floor. With a view of NYC skylines, we couldn't refuse. Seeing the iconic NYC view every day and night truly made an impact on our first trip to NYC.
Overall the staff were friendly, in particular the doormen (Angel!)who were very helpful.
The hotel was very busy with many guests, so it wasn't a boutique experience like when we stayed at The Surrey.
The housekeeping staff were amazing. I accidentally dropped a $100 bill without realising, housekeeping left this on my side table when I returned to the hotel. I wouldn't have even known, but I was so impressed and humbled by this.
Staying at The Trump makes for a great experience if you are looking for luxury and security in a top location.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I would highly recommend visiting Trump SoHo if you're ever in New York. The service was exceptional, as was the room. We booked through Kayak so I had low expectations on the view, but low and behold, our room was overlooking the Hudson River! Then there's their food. If you're out on the town and don't have time to eat, their room service is worth the price. I highly recommend this hotel, especially if you're worried about getting a clean hotel room.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple