The Dominick Hotel
$316
$295
  • Restaurant
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
$236
$205
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
$177
$170
  • Pool
$400
$341
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$262
$237
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$152
  • Restaurant
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
$265
$212
  • Bar/Lounge
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$249
$80
  • Breakfast included
3,239 results
All reviewstrump sohotrump hotelspring streetkoi restaurantnew yorksoho areanespresso machinehudson rivercorner suitein room diningholland tunnelroom servicefloor to ceiling windowsfreedom towerhigher floorturn down servicethe empire state building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I could not have asked for a better hotel to stay in for my 50th!!!! I even had three wee cupcakes + a birthday mesaage left in my room !!!! I need to know your secret of having me sleep the best sleep ive ever had in a hotel!!!! To sleep like that every night!!! I was sleeping on a cloud floating into la la land. I felt amazing!!! To the extent of dreaming about the bed when i came back home!!!! Thank you!!!! I was sad to leave!!!! I'll come again!!!

TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Martine830

Thank you for sharing your 50th birthday experience at the Trump SoHo. I am pleased to hear you had a memorable stay and enjoyed the comfort of our beds. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to NYC.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

First rate service and a great hotel with rooms that are large by NYC standards. It's not cheap but you are right in SoHo and walking distance to many greAt shops and restaurants. The spa is also fantastic.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Phil S

Dear Phil S

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your services at the spa and our spacious rooms. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I went up for a weekend in March 2013. The hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating. They were happy to answer our questions and go out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. The room was great as we had a nice one bedroom suite with the bedroom and living room separated over looking the Hudson. My only complaint.... parking. The one day price to park the car at the hotel in valet was around $65 per night. What I failed to realize was that it only lasted 24hrs.... I checked out 27hrs later and my bill was over $100 for parking. That I find ridiculous. So my only word of advice.... park at one of the lots outside of the hotel! Other than that.... great hotel, great Soho Location (away from the touristy mess of Times Square).

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear BC4323

Thank you for staying with us at the Trump SoHo. I am pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay and thank you for your nice comments about our staff. I appreciate your feedback on our parking and look forward to welcoming you and your wife back again.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

When I pay $400 a night for a hotel room, I expect to be overawed, impressed, and blown away with the details, the quality, and the enjoyment. Unfortunately at The Trump I was amassing disappointment after disappointment.

We checked in as a luxury place to stay in February whilst the blizzard threatened to hit NYC. I must say that the staff were brilliant and very helpful, from the desk to the cleaners to the doormen. That the hotel did get right. They also let us check in and out a little earlier/later than advertised which was a huge help. It was the rest that was a huge let down.

We were promised a room with free WiFi when we booked over the phone then told that was wrong when we checked in. They agreed, eventually, to give it to us anyway but it took a further two times for us to ask once we were in our room for them to give it to us.

The toilet paper in the room was the kind of quality I expect in a public toilet, thin and scratchy and not nice to use.

The lamp in the bathroom didn't work.

There was no bath oil/cream to use, so we had a beautiful bath and nothing to put in it. We had to go to the spa and order a specially created blend (at what cost?!).

Despite knowing/seeing we had a child with us we were not offered children's amenities which they promise as being part of your room when you check in.

You had to pay to use the spa and sauna which again, on their website makes you assume anyone can access, like in any other hotel.

Late at night some monkey in the room above us kept whacking our windows (as they open from the floor (dangerous with children in the room also) and screaming and shouting. We called security to get that stopped.

Also we appeared to be in a room that could adjoin the next room. Unlike every other hotel which has a thick door so you cannot hear through this interconnecting door, this one obviously didn't. There were a gaggle of women in this room and they were having fun. And we could hear every single word they said. They weren't being overly loud but there was literally no soundproofing between rooms. When they came home at 3am this was particularly annoying as it woke us up, and our baby. This is the most basic thing which should never be a problem. Even cheap motel's have more soundproofing that The Trump!

We discovered after not sleeping all night due to the overly soft bed that when we stripped it down it had something like 3 huge feather mattress protectors. The pile on the room floor was nearly 2m high! Finally we slept when we got the bed to a more normal mattress feel.

And finally, we ordered a morning newspaper and never received one.

So all in all, very upset and if I was going to NYC again to stay in upmarket luxury, then I would choose one of the other 20 worthy contenders.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Dear Gillysgoneglobal

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. I would be happy to discuss your stay personally with you, and can be reached at GMaoberoi@trumphotels.com or 212-842-5527. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

A good hotel with the nice staff.

Sweet modern furniture.

Room is big enough, which is composed of a bedroom and living room.
Try to reserve a room on the higher floor.

Large windows and a stunning view of NY.

Breakfast is not very big..and tasty... BUT you can order smth from the menu list...well typically American.

Quite small swimming pool, not so many sunbeds but always fresh towels and drinking water.
Very nice poolbar where you can taste delicious salads and drink refreshing cocktails :)

I recommend this hotel for people who is younger than 45 years old.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jekaterina_Tallin

Dear Jekaterina_Tallin

Thank you for sharing your experience from your stay with us this summer. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our pool and Bar d’Eau. I appreciate your kind comments about our staff and look forward to welcoming you back to the Trump SoHo.