The Dominick Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$169
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
$389
$314
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$134
$165
$135
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$235
$219
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$155
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$308
$203
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$283
$100
  • Breakfast included
3,262 results
All reviewstrump sohotrump hotelspring streetkoi restaurantnew yorksoho areanespresso machinehudson rivercorner suitein room diningholland tunnelroom servicefloor to ceiling windowsfreedom towerhigher floorturn down servicethe empire state building
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The rooms are big and clean. Very comfy beds. Great view of Manhatten. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was included for us which is unusual for NYC. Really good too.
Walking distance to all the best restaurants in Soho,Little Italy,LES. Loved our stay there and will definately be back!!

Room Tip: We were upgraded to the 31st floor which had great views out the huge window in the bedroom and the bathroom. very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ARoberts10
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear ARoberts10

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Trump SoHo. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our downtown location in SoHo and appreciate your kind comments about our staff. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We stayed at the Trump Soho as part of a surprise weekend away for my boyfriend's 30th birthday. I had booked a Premiere Guest Room and called ahead of time to arrange a cake and champagne to be in the room for when we arrived. When we got there, there was a 30 minute wait to check in. When I got to the front of a lengthy line up, another guest walked right past the line and up to the front desk. When I said "excuse me but all of these people are waiting in line" the front desk person was extremely rude and said "if you've waited so long another few minutes won't make a difference" and helped the person who bypassed the entire line up. The room was then not ready so I waited once again in the lobby for an additional 20 minutes while they promised to try to find an upgraded room for the inconvenience. Needless to say, I was never upgraded and when we arrived the cake (which cost over $100 for an extremely small and basic cake) and champagne were nowhere to be seen. After calling twice, ruining the surprise and once again, waiting, they brought up a half frozen cake. I complained that the cake was not in the room when we arrived and they did give us a complimentary breakfast but honestly, I would have preferred the room to be ready with the cake and champagne I had requested and paid for. The remainder of the weekend was great with lots of wonderful restaurants and great shopping in the area and a great view from the room but the staff were overall very unhelpful and it was not the type of service you would expect from a 5 star hotel. I would definitely not return to the trump soho or recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MolAndMik

Dear MolAndMik

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. I would be happy to discuss your stay personally with you, and can be reached at GMaoberoi@trumphotels.com or 212-842-5527. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Within minutes all of the staff from doormen to front desk to maids address you by name. Rooms are sumptuous but not over the top. The bathrooms are beautiful but could use some counter space. There are adequate drawers for personal items but I prefer to layout my things on the counter. Loads of towels and great robes. The bed us SO comfortable. Nice features include a hidden microwave and a mini fridge that you can make a little room in. Loads of closet space. Views are nicest on higher floors. Another nice feature is the wake up button that raises the shades and turns the lights on - and the opposite to go to sleep. Good work space and a nice couch. Extremely clean, hip but comfortable and cozy decor,impeccable service and superb staff.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank aliza m

Dear ohiocalifornia

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the amenities we offer in our rooms and the comfort of our beds. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Trump SoHo.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Love staying at the Trump SOHO NYC. They go out of their way to please me. I am treated like the true princess I am. Royalty all the way! I love the turndown music so much. I wish I could get a copy of the tracks. This is my top choice in NYC. Close to the boutiques I love and so many places to eat and walk.

Room Tip: Book higher floor level for the best view of NYC
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MissJewel

Dear Miss Jewel

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay. I am pleased to hear the Trump SoHo is your top hotel choice in NYC. I look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We just spent 3 nights at the Trump Soho for Valentines.

The Hotel was sumptuous and luckily we were upgraded to an incredible 35th floor suite with the view on the river and all downtown Manhattan.

The location by itself was enough to justify the stay, but the hotel was over the top and we really loved our room and the attention that the staff was giving to our need. The hotel is located in front of the Spring Street subway station so it is very convenient for a Manhattan vacation. Also in front of the hotel, a very cosy and convenient Starbucks.
The bar / library is an amazing place to hang out and to have a small cocktail before hitting the town. And Koi was just opening in the hotel so we could have a couple of drinks there too.

The spa was amazing and we really met with special attentions to our needs.

So basically, one of the best hotels in town with over the top service and amenities.

Room Tip: OVER 35th floor is an absolute pre requisite.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Guezou
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear Guezou

Thank you for sharing your Valentine’s experience at the Trump SoHo. I am happy to hear you had a wonderful time at our spa and enjoyed the views from your suite. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.