The Dominick Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$188
$160
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$224
  • Room Service
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$262
SmithHotels.com
$346
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$223
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$351
$178
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$98
  • Breakfast included
3,240 results
All reviewstrump sohotrump hotelspring streetkoi restaurantnew yorksoho areanespresso machinehudson rivercorner suitein room diningholland tunnelroom servicefloor to ceiling windowsfreedom towerhigher floorturn down servicethe empire state building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Stayed here for 5 days on the way back to Australia. They have 5 star service absolutely nailed. Proper turn down service, very friendly and efficient staff. The rooms are fantastically... I had one on the 36 floor and the view was great ... Pretty much straight up 6th Avenue. Everything you could ever want in the room in there... Including, bizarrely, a microwave. Decent hair dryer too... Not one of those rubbish ones that barely dries your hair. Huge bed with as many pillows as you like as the offer a pillow menu. Only thing I would prefer is real milk rather than coffee mate. It's not overly expensive... I paid just shy of $400 a night. Usually rip offs apply for mini bar ( a g and t costs $22) and room service is expensive too. Because I booked direct I got free wifi... If I had to pay it would have been $15 a day... Have paid about double that in London.
There's a restaurant and a couple of bars which seemed nice enough. Location is fab so if you want somewhere luxurious to stay and retreat to after a day and night in NYC I would thoroughly recommend here.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Alimcl
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This hotel was beautiful, rooms gorgeous and so clean. Very chic and elegant.. service was incredible! Food was great! Room service was prompt and very pleasant. Beds were comfortable and plush. We would go back for sure! Looking forward to going back in the summer and enjoying the outdoor bar and pool.

Room Tip: corner suite has fabulous views!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mia s
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear mia s

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Trump SoHo. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our room service and the comfort of our beds. I look forward to welcoming you back again this summer.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

There, I said it! Trump SoHo is the best hotel in SoHo - maybe even lower Manhattan! Excellent service, beautiful hotel, good food, fabulous amenties, spacious rooms (in NYC? Unheard of!). It's that good folks! I was granted early check-in and boy was I pleased with my room. We weren't very high up (on the 19th) but we had a great view! The hotel is very modern, rooms have automated shades and blinds and can be controlled by remote or tv. Upon entering the room there was a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries to help me celebrate my anniversary, what a nice touch! Also, there's a Nespresso coffee maker in the room and yes it comes with complimentary espresso pods! I feel like I drank a dozen on the first day - I love that machine.

This may be one of the few hotels that have an actual bathroom because most of the hotels in NYC have cute, microscopic bathrooms. Trump SoHo comes with a sink (and counter space!), shower AND a tub, both, not a shower/tub combo! The room itself is quite spacious because I could open up two large suitcases without feeling overwhelmed and cluttered. Housekeeping was excellent and very attentive. They noticed my glasses and put a little lens wipe next to it - too cute.

The spa is excellent and fully equipped with lockers, showers, a steamroom, and a relaxation lounge. We had a 90 minute massage done in the couples room which was nice and enjoyable but a bit pricey. Get the gemstone massage - the oils are infused with gemstones from Dubai!

We tried breakfast at the mezzanine and dinner through room service and both were good.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who prefers to stay in lower Manhattan.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AlohaGuest808

Dear AlohaGuest808

Thank you for staying at the Trump SoHo to celebrate your anniversary. I am pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I am a frequent traveller as you will soon notice from my reviews (just joined) this was my second stay at the soho trump I used to stay at the four seasons in New York but have decided to check out downtown. I am a total convert and am in Love with the hotel. Yes it may not be cheap but what 5 star hotel in the city is ? At least here you have great service unusually big standard rooms and an amazing location. It's a win win situation.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Laura K
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Laura K

Thank you for staying with us again. I appreciate your repeat business and am pleased to hear we are your new favorite hotel in NYC. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Trump SoHo.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

a lovely hotel! perfect location! great service! Once you upgrade yourself to a higher floor with more square meters you are totally fine. Best bed! Great service at front desk, concierge, room service, doormen. Small minor point: bathroom linens are old and not up-to-standard for such 5***** Hotel. Will go back soon.

Room Tip: must chose a room at the Manhattan side. If you go to the Hudson side, you hear the traffic and slightly feel the subway. Try higher floor room type XX11
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank hansamsterdam24

Dear hansamsterdam24

Thank you for sharing your feedback during your stay at the Trump SoHo. I appreciate your nice comments about our staff and your feedback on our bathroom linens. I look forward to your return visit.