“Wedding in NYC”

Trump SoHo New York
Ranked #124 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We got married in Aug 2012 in NY and chose to stay at the Trump Soho

Great hotel in the heart of Soho

Treated very well by the hotel who provided some strawberrys to celebrate the occasion which was a nice touch.

Loved the tub overlooking Manhattan and the roof top pool. Staff were helpful and attentive

on the down side room was a small....... would've also liked to have been given the option to purchase an upgrade on check in

Overall though great hotel

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at Trump SoHo New York, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Dear MrandMrsStanley

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Trump SoHo. I am pleased that we were able to help make your special occasion a memorable one and that you enjoyed the tub in your bathroom overlooking the city. And thank you for your feedback on the size of your room and the suggestion for an option to upgrade. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I love this hotel. The rooms are so luxurious and they have great views. I've also had the pleasure of being there several times for events and the service has always been top notch. SoHi at the top of the Trump Soho has 360 views -- the lighting in that space is really remarkable. Oh and did I mention the views?

Just yesterday I sent my team to Koi for a group dinner and got rave reviews. The food and service were great. They have a private room so it was just perfect.

Stop by for a drink. The lobby is very inviting and you may just run into a celebrity!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DRoman
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at Trump SoHo New York, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Dear DRoman

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Trump SoHo. I am pleased that you enjoyed the views from SoHi, our event space located on the top floor of the hotel, and your dining experience in Koi. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Colleagues said I had to stay here and it was a great recommendation. Good location for me, with some great restaurants near by. Room was a fabulous size and looked good. Service was not you'd expect but filled in the survey after my stay and got a response which was good. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at Trump SoHo New York, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Dear OutdoorJW

Thank you for sharing your feedback at the Trump SoHo. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our spacious guest rooms and our location in SoHo. Please let me know if I can be of assistance with any future arrangements.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Just got back from my trip birthday trip in NYC. Everything about this hotel was great with the exception that they messed up my birthday card, my girl friend sent me.

The entire staff was friendly, when i checked in the day manager came out provided me with water and helped shook my hand and handed me a card and advised that if i had any problems he would be able to take care of it.

I requested a sports illustrated magazine which they didn't have but they did sent someone out to purchase it for me which was wonderful! Of course there was a cost attached to this request $10.

Aside from messing up my birthday card and experience I have no real complaint. I even took the card to the front desk and all she said was i'm sorry, this is handled but another company.. From that point i was very upset, but i won't reflect that in my review as it was only one part of my trip.

Will I return, of course but this visit was not a 5 star visit.. On my special day i would have liked the 5 star experience, oh well. What can you do.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Dear PrinceKool

Thank you for your feedback and for the nice comments about our staff. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this visit, especially because this was a special trip for your birthday. I would be happy to discuss your stay personally with you, and can be reached at GMaoberoi@trumphotels.com or 212-842-5527. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This hotel is fantastic; a beautiful building and great service. The attache accomodated several personal requests and the doormen were superb (i.e. parking my friend's car for her at no cost, and making sure we got to all our destinations quickly). I had my 2 young children with me, and I felt that they were very much welcomed and treated like little rockstars.

The hotel is in a great location, with cool bars& restaurants and shops nearby. It is also super close to public transit. We got a suite, and it was huge by NYC standards. The view was amazing, especially at night. Also, the room was amzazingly quiet. I've stayed at many NYC hotels, and this is by far the quietest for sleeping.
The food from in-room dining was way better than expected, with several healthy choices on the menu as well. Overall, this was exactly the type of service and quality I would expect from a fine hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear FoodCriticfromBoston

Thank you for sharing your family’s experience at the Trump SoHo. I appreciate your kind comments about our Attaché team and doormen. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our in room dining and the views from your room. I look forward to welcoming you and your family back again.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I had traveled to NY before but wanted a little more peace and quiet this trip. We were totally satisfied with the Trump Soho from the Bellmen to House Keeping, everyone was awesome. Will be back. Great location for shopping with the wife.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Mark M

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay. I am happy to hear you and your wife enjoyed our downtown location in SoHo. I look forward to your return visit at the Trump SoHo.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

great room and lovely staff - only shame is that the bar and pool arent open in the winter months will definately go back when i can use it :) also shame you cant use the spa facilities as a resident for free you have to book a treatment....

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bchapmanLondonUK

Dear bchapmanLondonUK

I am pleased you had a wonderful stay with us and appreciate the nice comments about our staff. And thank you for your feedback on our spa facility. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Trump SoHo.