$144
$205
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $253/night.

$145
$127
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$215
$133
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$225
$143
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

$207
$179
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$144
$97
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$130
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$201
$116
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$110
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

3,321 results
All reviewstrump sohotrump hotelspring streetnew yorksoho areanespresso machinehudson rivercorner suiteholland tunnelin room diningroom servicefloor to ceiling windowsfreedom towerturn down servicehigher flooran upgradethe empire state building
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for my friend's bachelorette party. Staff was excellent and service was great! The rooms we're very large for NYC and extremely clean. Location is excellent. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a one-of-a kind luxury hotel in NYC.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Dear Lisaandnicolas H

Thank you sharing your experience at the Trump SoHo. I am pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay and the bachelorette party was a success. Please let me know if I can be of assistance with any future arrangements.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed an extended stay in the City without our children. We picked the Trump Soho because we wanted a location near our favorite haunts in Soho, close to a subway line, with a pool, and an American Express Fine Hotel. We live in the NYC area and work in NY, so we are familiar with the pros and cons of that location.

We were upgraded to a one-bedroom suite, with the 7.1 Floorplan configuration from their website. Room was spacious, well maintained, and with a nice bar wet bar in the living room. We had a great view of the Hudson and downtown NY from our room. Open bathtub is a nice feature.

The staff was very friendly. From the doormen, to the front-desk staff, to the people at the pool, to the staff at the breakfast cafe almost all were universally friendly. People at the pool were really nice and the setting was great. Drinks were good - which given the price they better be.

If you know NYC and intend to visit different parts of town, please recognize the no area is perfect. You will either need to take a taxi or be comfortable with mass transit unless your intent was to confine yourself to the area of your hotel. If looking to go to different parts of NY, I think the location is great. You can walk to numerous restaurants, shopping, and bars in Soho, the Village, or the Meatpacking District within 5 to 20 minutes. You are 1/2 block from the Spring Street Station on the C/E line, which is a line that can take you up the West Side or to the East Side if going across Midtown. One stop away is the West 4th Street station which is major transit hub. So, the location isn't a problem UNLESS you really just wanted to focus on things in Midtown and above. If so, that's where you should stay.

In terms of noise, it's New York. Very few hotels will be in areas of quiet. The Trump Soho is located next to the Holland Tunnel entrances. But, in the morning rush you're not going to hear it. The evening rush can be busy, but I didn't notice much noice from a 29th floor location. We had looked at two hotels in the Meatpacking district as alternative options. I am REALLY glad we ruled them both out. While those hotels are certainly in the thick of the downtown nightlife - unless you're intent is to avoid going to bed before 3:00 a.m., I think the TrumpSoho is a much better option. Close enough to enjoy the nightlife, far enugh away to not hear it.

The issues we had were minor. I was still going to work while on our stay so I needed to be up and out early. There is no bathroom door so it is likely you will wake up your spouse or SO. I understand from a design perspective why they did it as it creates a more open space in the bedroom, but did just want to point out that open layout.

We had breakfast included with our room. But, if staying here without that feature I really would suggest you can save a lot of money by walking a block or two away. A breakfast of two eggs, toast, bacon, coffee and juice will run about $36.00. I am used to NY prices, but at any neighborhood spot you can get the same thing and pay $10 or less.

We had a few minor issues during our stay and all were quickly corrected. Every hotel has a few minor things that can go wrong. To me, the better hotels make sure they get fixed right away, which the staff here did.

With the rate we paid and a promotion of a free night, I thought this was a really good deal and we will certainly look to stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing West have a view of the Hudson River.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ewrpex87

Dear ewrpex87

Thank you sharing your feedback at the Trump SoHo. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the nice comments about our staff. I look forward to welcoming you and your wife back to the Trump SoHo in the future.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I travel to NYC often and have tried almost every high end hotel option out there. I usually stay uptown because with small children room size and cleanliness are of the upmost importance.
Those things aren't always so easy to find downtown. I have finally found my downtown home away from home.

I just got back from a 15 day stay at the Trump Soho and I loved every second of it. I had a deluxe one bedroom suite and the views were BREATHTAKING!! My room number ended in 09 and was a corner suite that looked at the hudson from one side and up sixth ave with a beautiful view of the empire state building from the other.

It was luxurious, super clean, child friendly and glamorous. The staff were always really helpful too. The bellmen and the doormen were always smiling and welcoming. They even lent me a stroller for the rest of my stay after I left mine in a taxi.

The suite was spacious and plenty of room for 2 adults and 1 child. Putting 2 kids in the living room area would be pushing it space wise but could be done. The sofa in my suites living room did not pull out but could be made up like a twin bed. Perfect for my 4 year old but might be tight for a teenager. The room controls (lights, temp and curtains) could be operated from your nightstand or through the remote on your TV. That was a cool and surprisingly useful feature.

The location was great, at the west edge of Soho between the west village and tribeca. You can walk anywhere downtown from here. I don't usually take the subway but there's a subway stop one block away that will take you straight uptown in a quarter of the time it will take you in a taxi during traffic. I used it more than I ever have before.

They have an outdoor pool area that serves lunch and drinks. It was mostly pretty, young, tan people but there were a few kids there and the atmosphere seemed kid friendlyish. The room service menu also had a bunch of kids selections.

Also, This place is star studded. There were constantly paparazzi outside waiting for the multiple celebrities that were staying in the hotel. If celebrity sightings are your thing, you'll love it. Lily in the attaché department was super helpful before and during my stay as was Brandon the bellman. Every employee I encountered was nothing but great!!

This hotel is the perfect choice if you are looking for a luxurious, child friendly option downtown. Even if you've never though about trying downtown with kids this place will change your mind. I can't wait to go back!!

Room Tip: Corner suites have amazing views! My room ended in 09 and looked uptown and at the Hudson
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank suitestayer
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Dear suitestayer

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your family’s stay at the Trump SoHo. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our downtown location in SoHo and the uptown views from your suite. I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to your new home away from home on your next visit to NYC.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

For my teenage daughter's first visit to NYC, I wanted her to experience a little of everything. With only 4 days, that was a tall order. But Trump Soho gave us the best possible chance to do just that and with comfort and style. Service was impeccable-- staff efficient and delightful. Bathroom awesome, bed to die for and view mesmerizing (all our preferences fulfilled). Hotel location could not have been better. Easy walk to shops in Soho. Also took longer evening walks to great restaurants in Meatpacking District, sightseeing in Battery Park and visit friends at NYU. Otherwise, hotel is centrally located for taxi fares to any other destination in Manhattan. Hope to bring my other kids here next year.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I’m a New Yorker and live in Chelsea walking distance away. We rented a suit in Trump Soho for Fourth of July to see fireworks. Contrary to hotel promises only the North facing suits have view of fireworks over Hudson. Hotel service is exceptional and amazing and they managed to find us a suite facing the right direction on one of the top floors at the last minute and only charged $300 for upgrade. View is breathtaking, even from the bathtub, rooms are very comfortable, spacious (at least the suite was) and service is impeccable. The only upsetting point is the huge ugly TV that obscures the best window and is BOLTED to the table. All my attempts to move the monstrosity to some cabinet failed. Can they find some other place for it? Otherwise it is grand luxury hotel. Everything in the room is excellent from shampoo to champagne. Hotel is in SOHO in a great location but if you are looking for hip young New York crowd you are much better off couple blocks west in HighLine’s Standard. This is Trump Hotel and in spite of best efforts of management to make it downtown and cool it is pretty stiff. Victims of plastic surgery wondering around clutching Louis Vuittons and so on. Bar with little swimming pool is really sweet but this area of new York certainly offers many more lively spots and we left after half an hour of tourist watching.

Room Tip: Every view is great. Higher is better. Suits are very big and comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mgelfand

Dear mgelfand

Thank you sharing your 4th of July experience at the Trump SoHo. I am pleased to hear you were able to enjoy a full view of the fireworks right from your room. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.