This was our second stay at the Trump and the second time was even better than the first (which was recently after the hotel has opened)!
- The staff was noticeably more friendly, helpful and welcoming this time. They were nothing short of amazing, we couldn't have asked for more.
- The rooms are huge, especially by New York standards. Pretty much all of them except the corner rooms have a full couch (not a pull out) and end tables. Great comfortable decor, and the beds are even better than the Westin Heavenly Beds.
- The bathrooms are huge with big windows overlooking the city.
- The pool is fantastic, although it was incredibly crowded on the weekend, almost like you would find at a boutique hotel in Miami. Plush lounge chairs, awesome staff and great drinks, including complimentary Fiji water (nice touch).
- There is a complimentary continental breakfast by the pool each morning, which we stumbled upon on our third day.
- The neighborhood is a great spot in Manhattan. The hotel is steps away from great shopping and restaurants. There is even a subway stop and Starbucks right across the street. Note, if you have a stroller with you or need a handicapped accessible subway station it is a bit of a walk.
Wouldn't change a thing about this hotel, it is simply one of the best and we can't wait to get back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adding distinction to the skyline, Trump SoHo® New York brings a new perspective of Manhattan from its 391 guest rooms, providing unparalleled views of the city from floor-to-ceiling windows in the deluxe and premiere rooms and suites. The Spa at Trump® features New York's only luxury hammam experience, relaxation rooms and fitness center. Trump SoHo is pleased to welcome the new signature restaurant Koi SoHo, featuring an imaginative menu of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Plan your business or social gathering in one of the hotel's exclusive meeting and event spaces. Unwind over cocktails in The Library or retreat to the seasonal Bar d'Eau with its outdoor pool deck. Possessing one of the city’s most coveted locations where SoHo meets Tribeca and the West Village with celebrated art galleries, restaurants, shopping and nightlife, Trump SoHo New York is downtown like you’ve never experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Trump SoHo New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump Soho New York Hotel New York City