$207
$205
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $253/night.

$399
$345
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$396
$229
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$313
$267
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$160
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$170
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$222
  • Breakfast included
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$213
$170
3,326 results
All reviewstrump sohotrump hotelspring streetnew yorksoho areanespresso machinehudson rivercorner suiteholland tunnelin room diningroom servicefloor to ceiling windowsfreedom towerturn down servicehigher flooran upgradethe empire state building
Reviewed March 19, 2011

I stayed at the Trump Soho a few weekends ago to celebrate my birthday with some friends in New York. I wanted to stay somewhere nice and treat myself a little for the occasion and chose the Trump Soho after reading dozens of glowing reviews.

Cleanliness was DEFINITELY sub-par at this hotel which was very disappointing. When first arriving in the room, I immediately went to the dramatic floor to ceiling windows. After parting the curtains, I found a bottle cap on the ledge of the window. Not completely disgusting but still. Then, when looking at the windows in the bathroom, there were several handprints/stains on the window behind the tub. In a room where the windows are the main appeal, I expected the housekeeping staff to be more attentive to the appearance of the windows.

The room itself was pretty small and standard for a luxury hotel. Nothing extraordinary here, just your standard nice hotel. The bed was really comfortable but when you're paying $400+ a night it should be! The TV placement was a little awkward as it was to the side and difficult to view from the bed (or any seated position in the room).

The location is great if you want to be close to Soho shopping and downtown in general. I'm in midtown all the time for work and am not really interested in the touristy sights up there so the location was perfect for me.

The service, as many noted, is extremely friendly and helpful. The room service is really slow but the concierge and front desk staff were great.

All in all, this was an average stay. I definitely won't return given the cost/quality ratio. If I want to pay for a luxury hotel in NYC, I'll bring my money elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bostonvianj
TrumpS0H0NYC, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2011

Dear bostonvianj,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and kind comments about the team. I am sorry to hear that you felt your stay was less than perfect. Our housekeeping department is often noted as one of the most efficient in our guest surveys. I will let them know of your experience. Our Superior and Deluxe King Bedrooms run from 422 - 540 sq. ft., which is quite large by New York City standards. We hope that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed March 17, 2011

Although room service is often late, there is little else that can be described as negative. The hotel is strong in all areas and is an ideal choice for discerning travelers who need to be in lower manhattan. I have stayed at the hotel approximately ten times.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

Dear ObjectiveRater,

Thank you. We greatly appreciate your comments and that you have stayed with us on so many occasions. I will follow-up with the In-Room Dining team on the issue you mentioned. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed March 16, 2011

This review is long overdue. I stayed at the Trump Soho shortly after it opened last year on a weekend trip to NYC. The purpose of the trip was to propose to my then fiance. After booking the hotel online I was given a call by a liaison named Livingston who was assigned to help personalize our stay. Upon hearing that we would be getting engaged, he went above and beyond to make our weekend extra special.

When we arrived at the hotel (which is beautiful and perfectly located in the Soho district) the staff appeared to know us by name. Friendly staff members kept my fiance occupied while I talked with the front desk. They informed me of all of the upgrades and little special touches that were being provided for the occasion. The room was amazing and the view of New York could not have been better.

The hotel was informed of our dinner and then engagement plans for that night and even provided us a car to the restaurant. When we returned home that night the room was beautifully decorated with flowers and champagne (not included but a very good price and a nice touch). Livingston even had me send a picture of us together which he printed AND framed on the table.

The Trump Soho was an unbelievable experience that went above and beyond anything I had anticipated. I would highly recommended this hotel to anyone looking to stay in NYC for a special weekend.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear connorhoban,

Thank you very much. I am pleased that even though you stayed with us almost a year ago, you had such a memorable experience that you wanted to share. We are delighted to have played a role in your milestone and hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2011

This was a 5 star hotel in a great neighborhood for waking, dining and shopping. The employees made this trip very exciting by treating us like VIP guests from the moment we arrived until they loaded our car with the bags as we left. First class from start to finnish, would highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2011

Dear Thuge,

Thank you very much. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to having you with us again!

Reviewed March 14, 2011

Gorgeous hotel - we stayed on the 38th floor and had an unbelievable view. Everyone who works there is incredibly friendly, nice and helpful. Loved it and can't wait to return.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
TrumpS0H0NYC, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2011

Dear rsandy01,

Thank you very much! I will be sure to share your comments with the team. We look forward to your return.

Best regards,