“Gluten Free Pizza Heaven”
Review of Keste

Keste
Ranked #64 of 13,630 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: West Village
Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Gluten Free Pizza Heaven”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

With only ONE EXCEPTION (Panperfocaccia in Torino Italy) this is the best Gluten Free pizza I've ever eaten. Have dined here several times and the pizza doesn't disappoint. The ingredients and types of pizzas are truly Italian with imported prosciutto, a lovely tomato sauce and fresh basil. Most of the waiters speak Italian so it isn't hard to imagine you're eating in Naples. The smells emitted from the wood burning oven are heavenly.

If you're in NYC, and you want Gluten Free pizza this is the place to go.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kevin B

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Neapolitan pizza!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I grew up in NYC and have always loved New York pizza. However, this is not what I grew up with. The pizza here is Neapolitan, much closer to what you might find in Italy. The pizza here is delicious! We had a fennel salad and a spring mix salad, as well as a pizza funghi and a ricotta pizza. Everything was great. The crust on these pizzas was especially good. Definitely a place to try! It is a small restaurant, so I would recommend coming early. One negative here-there is only one unisex bathroom for the entire place, not ideal.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Davigeta
Flin Flon, Canada
“Our NYC pizza experience”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

When coming to NYC, you need to experience NYC pizza. We decided to come to Keste to try ours.

The service is really quick. Soon after ordering, we had our pizzas on the table and ready to devour.

I have to be honest: I was expecting more. The fresh ingredients tasted very good. The pizza, as a whole, was impressive. Something was missing, though. Perhaps I'm too used to American-ized pizzas. I'm not exactly sure. However, something prevented me from giving this experience 5-stars.

I'm happy we came. I wouldn't hesitate to come again, but maybe I'd try a different pizza next time.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Brian H
South Wales
“One on the nicest pizzas I have had!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Lovely little restaurant that serves the finest pizza with authentic Neapolitan ingredients. The service was fantastic with friendly greeters and servers. There are no reservations and you might have to wait a little while but it is worth it.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jeffdee
“Fantastic pizza”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

One of the best pizza we ever had in the world, including Italy! Worth to queue, nice and friendly staff, bytes of pizza as you wait, the Village around .. Will surely get back!

• Visited July 2014