“We had to go twice it was so good”
Review of Keste West Village

Keste West Village
Ranked #72 of 14,396 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Village
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This is by far the best pizza I had in NYC, we also went to Grimaldi's but I like Keste more. Thin base, great mozzarella, excellent sauce good selection of wine too.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Keste has hands down the best gluten free pizza in town. It used to be served on certain days but my last visit it is now available daily! I am gluten free by choice since my girlfriend is a celiac. There are no complaints about the gluten free pizza there and with that said I am sure there regular dough is better. We usually get the margherita pie and the priscutto with arugala pie. If I lived within city limits this would be a weekly stop.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

This place is across the street from my fave, the gluten-free only Risotteria. As I mentioned in that review, why not plan to spend the day in the neighborhood and enjoy both?! We lunched at Keste before flying home and made it our meal of the day, enjoying a generous personal size pizza and carafe of wine to toast our wonderful long birthday weekend in NYC! The staff are cool and hip, the pizza has gluten-free options, and it's a cute spot. I opted for the margarita gluten-free, while my husband enjoyed the prosciutto and arugula. Yum!! Thanks for being one of NYC's best pizza places, and having a gluten-free variety!!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

There is not much to say about Keste other than it was delicious ! I visited Keste for the first time for an after work dinner with a few girlfriends. We each ordered a different pizza and the consensus was the same - all amazing. Location is convenient and even though the interior is small, you don't feel cramped. Prices were reasonable for Manhattan and wine selection was decent. I would definitely recommend eating here and if you are not one for actually going out, they deliver as well. Can't wait to return !

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This was the first stop on our pizza tour and it was great. Hoping to take the rest of our friends there before the end of our trip. Excellent pizza, true Neapolitan style.