“Great Day in the City”

and up
New York City Wall Street Insider Tour
Ranked #34 of 659 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided by real Wall Street insiders, you will explore world-famous financial landmarks such as the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Reserve, and Wall Street . While meandering the narrow, winding streets of Lower Manhattan, you will hear exclusive stories from “inside the trenches” that will entertain, inform and shock you!Tours have appeared in news and on television globally including CNN, BBC, Reuters and The New York Times. In addition, these tours were filmed for Oliver Stone's Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleep movie Blu-Ray DVD Feature and Sundance Festival's "The Flaw" Documentary Movie. The Wall Street Experience aims to demystify and personify Wall Street through personal interaction and storytelling of firsthand experiences. Bring your camera and your questions.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Sandy was our guide on the Wall Street 75 minute tour, he was most informative and had a sense of humor. We enjoyed every minute of the tour, only wish was that the weather was a little cooler, but there was a nice breeze. Kay

Write a ReviewReviews (1,827)
All reviews
"stock market"
in 17 reviews
"statue of liberty"
in 123 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 54 reviews
in 18 reviews
"small group"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Taking the Financial Crisis Tour with Jared as our guide were hours well spent. From the beginnings of NYC and American finance to modern day, Jared was knowledgeable and passionate about his topic matter. Interesting facts were included throughout the tour, from JP Morgan's home to the customs houses to the commodities buildings. Highly recommended, thanks for a fantastic tour, Jared!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

My wife and I wanted to have a little insight into Wall Street; that is, the people, the hive of activity and the history that surrounded the financial district. The Wall Street Experience was great and provided a broad brush understanding of what it would have been like in 2008 and in JP Morgan's time. Our guide Jared told some colourful stories which made it even more interesting, such as the reason why the House of Morgan was so low compared to the surrounding skyscrappers. Join the tour if you want to know! Some day later, my wife and I walked into the New York Public Library and bumped into Jared again. To my surprise, Jared remembered our names and that we lived in Amsterdam. He was taking a group on a 9 hour tour of New York. We might do this with Jared next time we're in New York! A shout out to Jared!!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

My nineteen-year old son, and I took the shorter tour with Jared and even though the weather was miserable, we both loved the tour. Jared was a fantastic guide, and in addition to all of his tour information, he showed knowledge in the various areas we discussed while waiting for other tour participants. My son, who has taken a lot of history courses in high school and college, and I (an avid reader of history) learned a lot that we didn't know about USA and New York history. As a former 4th grade teacher, I also know that younger children would have been engaged and been able to learn from the tour experience. In the days since the tour I’ve shared many of the stories we heard and would definitely recommend this tour.