“Cannot recommend ”

Accomplice New York
More attraction details
Owner description: sends you on a mission to assist a few mobsters lookin’ to skip town. This hilarious journey starts near the South Street Seaport and works its way up to SoHo. You receive several alcoholic beverages and light appetizers during this three hour journey. For private groups, it can hold up to 15 people. Basic pricing per person is $80. Accomplice the Show also hosts a Village show and a Kid's show that takes place in Central Park! For more information, please visit our website!
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

I can't in good conscience recommend this "show" to anyone. This is essentially a walking tour of little Italy and China town and every mile or so you meet an actor who speaks for 5-10 minutes and gives you clues. I happen to be an animal lover and i was especially bothered by the live frog in a plastic bag that is part of the "show". I even asked the actor what was going to happen to the frog and didn't get an answer. Really? People find this entertaining? We paid $80 for our tickets and others paid much less. About half of the other participants admitted that they wouldn't do it again. I feel like i wasted a vacation day with this event that wasn't all coordinated. Rarely would i give something one star, but this was a real disappointment.

5  Thank khot

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

My brother and I loved this adventure. The actors are wonderful and it was really fun.

My brother never visited NY before and the downtown adventure was a great way for him to see a lot of the city.

Recommended for people that can handle a 4+ mile walk over 3+ hours. We had perfect weather- I wouldn't do this in the rain :)

1  Thank AltEllie
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We did this as a family and were exhausted when we completed our mission. It is a lot of walking and exercise. My advice would be to wear comfortable shoes. It took us about 3 1/2 hours. It reminded me a bit of the Amazing Race where you are covering a lot of ground, but too preoccupied and tired to enjoy the scenery. The actors were great and really funny. It is a NYC family memory that we will cherish forever.

1  Thank PTOGreer
Reviewed August 9, 2014

My wife and I took our 11 year old daughter and 14 year old son and we all had a great time. Excellent way to see NYC and the 3 hours just flies by. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Kman K
Reviewed August 5, 2014

GREAT FUN in NYC! Hard to describe without giving too much away. My husband and I purchased tickets to Accomplice during a recent trip to New York. We were a little nervous at first wondering what we had gotten ourselves into. Our concerns soon disappeared as we were busy working our way through the City, figuring out clues and how to get to our next location. Still not sure if some of the folks we talked to were actors or random people off the street. Wonderful way to spend an afternoon. We were still talking about it the following day.

2  Thank beth l