“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Accomplice New York

Accomplice New York
More attraction details
Owner description: Accomplice the Village is our two hour production that takes you through the streets of adorable Greenwich Village on a rescue mission. You'll explore a few unique venues, drink a couple of delicious beverages, and of course, laugh your face off. For private groups, it can hold up to 12 people. Accomplice The Village runs year-round. Accomplice the Show also hosts a Downtown New York show and a Kid's show that takes place in Central Park! For more information, please visit our website!
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

I won't give any details because I don't want to ruin any of the fun. I will say however that it was a fantastic afternoon. I had a group of 12 do the downtown Accomplice NYC for my birthday and it was one of my most memorable birthdays to date. We walked to several local spots spanning a few neighborhoods downtown. During this scavenger hunt turned play masking as a walking tour we met many people, had some good food and drinks and had an all out good time! I would recommend this to both new comers or visitors to the city as well as people who have lived there for years. It was an entirely new way to experience the city and one I will never forget. I recommend for those who are interested in participating a good pair of walking shoes, dressing in layers, and a map app for your phone. Then just enjoy the ride!!!

Akron
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“This is hilarious!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Okay, I can't say much in this review because it would give away all the wonderful surprises. I can say, YOU NEED TO DO THIS. You need to be willing to have fun and go with the flow on this one. It's like a scavenger hunt/walking tour/play that you're all part of. I would do this with a good group of friends. I would not do this with someone who's underage because you might be imbibing some alcohol. The "actors" are amazing. I'd love to go back and give them each a big thank you because they made the day so much fun. Just trust all your reviewers on this one and do it. It only runs April through November, so hurry! Otherwise, you'll have to wait until next spring.

Kansas City, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lost of fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Accomplice NY was a lot of fun. We got to see parts of the City we normally wouldn't have gone to, the actors where just great, and piecing the clues together, doing all the treasure hunting, was a wonderful experience. Our group was great, everybody joined in and played along. If you're looking for something fun, not "touristy", try it.

Leeds
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great way to spend 3 hours in NYC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

It's difficult to say too much about Accomplice without giving something away, but it's part tour, part play, part treasure hunt! It was the reviews on here that made us take a punt on going - and they were right! It's a very different way of seeing a couple of areas of NYC - it was a lot of fun, made possible through some very funny interactions with different actors at various points of the "challenge".

If you're hesitant about going because not much is revealed about what you have to do - don't be! The whole experience takes around 3 hours, and whilst you have to do a little walking, it's well worth it. Part of the fun was doing Accomplice in a group of 10 people, who had just as much idea as us (none!) about what the afternoon held for us.

2 Thank rbfleeds
Long Island, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Accomplice:New York”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband was given this adventure as a birthday gift and it was a fun 3 hours. We got to see parts of lower Manhattan we hadn't been to before in a different way. You have to like games and be open minded. It's fun if you have your own group (a group of12 or so solve the puzzles together) and you could get stuck with people who don't want to share but we were lucky: everyone worked together and we had a great time.