“Fantastic”

Accomplice New York
More attraction details
Owner description: sends you on a mission to assist a few mobsters lookin’ to skip town. This hilarious journey starts near the South Street Seaport and works its way up to SoHo. You receive several alcoholic beverages and light appetizers during this three hour journey. For private groups, it can hold up to 15 people. Basic pricing per person is $80. Accomplice the Show also hosts a Village show and a Kid's show that takes place in Central Park! For more information, please visit our website!
Winston Salem, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

We were a group of 2 adults and 4 teenagers who found this a creative, challenging and engaging experience. All of us had so much fun and highly recommend Accomplice if visiting NYC. Be prepared to join in the "acting" experience and immerse yourself in the "game!" We have visited NYC before but never had been to this exciting and beautiful part of the city. What a great idea the originators of Accomplice had to offer this fantastic and humorous "tour!"

Pennington, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“novel experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

What a fun experience! My friend and I did this with our 4 boys (ages from 8-12), we were a little nervous, but everything turned out great. It was a blast. We were fortunate to have great teammates, and our kids like to walk and explore which made things easy. How fun to see lots of sections of NY that were not on our agenda otherwise. Highly recommend.

Visited July 2013
California
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Fun Activity with Older Kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Overall, the Accomplice was a really fun thing to do with our older teens. Here is what I liked - meeting people in our group from all over the world, seeing areas of New York that I may not have made a separate trip to (Chinatown, Seaport etc), the little "surprises" along the way, the fact that it is on foot - on a nice day it's good exercise too. What I didn't like -Since they are dealing with tourists who may be clueless about New York - the meeting spot was FAR away and not close at all to a subway stop. Even with smartphone navigation - we got lost. The phone operator could not help us with how to get there as she was not familiar with the area. There was also construction which closed off some streets that our phones didn't know about. The result? We were hot, sweaty, aggravated and missed the first stop. We caught up to the group at the 2nd stop and it was all OK but I would suggest putting a very knowledgeable person on the phones who knows the area or starting at a location with an address that people can plug into their navigation. We thought 45 min. would be enough time to arrive but we were mistaken - our fault- but some guidance or even directions from your hotel would be a nice added touch.

1 Thank RandRCalifornia
Brooklyn, New York
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

As a native New Yorker who has done everything here, one of the most unique experiences I have had in this city. Great fun, highly recommended.

Danbury
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“very fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

I received a gift certificate to accomplice NY and finally decided to try it out with my husband. It was fun, entertaining and interesting. We ended up with a great group of friendly tourists, and had fun solving the clues together. I thought the actors were great and I really enjoyed the plot. I would definitely participate in the Village one.