“Amazing sandwiches”

Cuisines: Cambodian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I cannot get enough of their sandwiches. Fresh bread and ingredients. They offer noodle and rice dishes as well- but don't bother... come for the sandwiches!! Especially the pulled pork. Oh, and don't forget their corn on the cob. AH-mazing.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Try one of the best sandwich shops around making delightful Vietnamese specialties and salads. They also have soups , beverages and dessert for those who wish that. I usually get the catfish or hoisin meatballs although the brooklyn bangers are great as well. They enhance their creations with local veggies and spices that liven up their fare. The two locations that I use are on east 41 street between lex and 3rd and university and 12th.
Great value and better taste to liven up dull lunch times. They also give you as much siracha sauce to increase the heat and wet naps to clean up.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

My friend says that she has had here the best lunch what she has every eaten. I loved it too, because I never had so yummy fresh sandwiches with their home-made sour limonade. And the place is small but it has an atmosphere!

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

I had a delicious spicy tofu sandwich from the Chelsea Market location. The bread was both chewy and crispy. The tofu had a great flavour and went really well with the shredded carrot and coriander. Chelsea market itself was horrifically busy and hot, so get out of there quick and eat on the high line or in a park.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Had lunch hear on two occasions during a recent trip to New York. Service was fairly quick and friendly. Prices are a little on the high side, but not unreasonable. First trip I had the pork belly sandwich and it was amazing. I can't recommend it more. Had the corn on the cob as a side it is was also excellent. The second trip I had the skirt steak sandwich. Flavor was ok, but the meat was fairly tough. If this had been my first experience I probably would not have returned, but my first experience was so good I would still recommend checking this place out.