“Duck Meatloaf”

Cuisines: Cambodian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I went on a friends recommendation for the brisket sandwich, but they told me they had a new duck meatloaf sandwich with kimchee, I love duck, so I went for it, AWESOME

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I have no idea whether the food was Cambodia or Vietnamese style, but whatever it was really good. My wife and I had the roasted chicken, my son had the pork belly and a friend had pulled pork. All were excellent, with fresh ingredients and subtle flavors.. Service was fast for how busy they were. Atmosphere was typical for lunch in NYC. We did get seats, which didn't seem possible when we arrived.

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

This is a great lunch time venue. It is a little busy and expect to wait in line for service. This is the New York take on the Vietnamese Roll. The roll (aka sandwich in NYC) is crunchy on the outside and soft and light on the inside. The pulled pork is full of flavor and the salad is fresh. The pork belly is amazing. One roll isn't enough, you'll be going back for seconds.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I recently had their pork belly sandwich and found it to be fantastic! For more pictures and commentary, check out www.gustatori.com.

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Rather hidden away just off Times Square, really yummy sandwiches and salads, I had the coconut shrimp salad, wasn't short on the shrimp and had a great flavour throughout. Not expensive at all for the quality and location, lucky to have found it.