“Ok”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Ok”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Popped in for a quick roll as all other places were packed, had a hot beef roll but the middle was stone cold.
After using the bathroom I was half way up the stairs when some one from the kitchen started going down them with trays etc, so being polite I went back down and waited and the person did not even have the curtisy to say thank you. With staff like that it's no wonder it was quiet.

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Sydney
“Walking round Times Square”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Big choice of salads, sandwiches and pastries. Grilled chicken, avocado, tomato and cheese. Hot, filling and tasty. No seats when I arrived but moves quickly - so managed to get table.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Food was excelent and fresh but seating space is limited”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

My friends and I came here for a quick bite to eat since we just drove hours to get up to New York; so this place was conveniently located and it was really good. The food was not limited and there were a variety of choices from sandwiches to pasta to even homemade crepes. I helped myself to a pizza crepe which the cook prepared right in front of me and it was a neat experience. The cashiers were a bit inattentive, unlike the cooks who were nice and catered to your desires. After grabbing our food, we went to the seating area which was a little crowded and limited. We had to use two tables and it was awkward and very claustrophobic but it didn't take away our enjoyment of the restaurant. I would come again.

• Visited March 2013
Gainesville, Florida (home of the Gators!)
“Incredible poor service and questionable food...”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My first visit, they were out of bagels. I don't have a problem with that but questioned the way they said it, "we're out" (basically tough luck). i had a croissant that seemed to be stale.

Prepping for the Marathon, I asked what time they opened the next day. Three people did not know. Finally a manager of some sorts (the only nice guy there it seemed) told me 6AM. Imagine my surprise when I show up at 6:05AM on Sunday, counting on my bagels in advance of my 26 mile run. No luck as they didn't have the key to the cash register. I asked if I could just give them cash, they said no. Can I come pay later, no.

For me, though they sell food, they are still a customer service business. As such, they ought to be able to offer just that, customer service. I counted on those bagels for that run. They really let me down...

Just mu opinion, but poor service and poor food. I'll spend my money elsewhere...

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank johndfffff
Istanbul
“Good location”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is a good place to grab something to eat if you've just come out of a Broadway show and don't want to do a big dinner. The sandwiches were pretty good and you also have the option of picking a bowl of greens and making your own salad. They have quite a big seating area which is definitely a plus for this location.

• Visited October 2013