“NYC Scams”

Charles Town, West Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“NYC Scams”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

I visited NYC on a one-day bus trip and was not able to access the sites that interested me. But the worst part of the trip was the two scams I encountered one in the subway and one outside the Empire State Building. It seems the authorities in NYC ought to be able to do something about the nonstop scams that tourists encounter. This type of activity scares visitors away from NYC. I won't be back for sure.

Visited October 2012
5 Thank Regina H

Lyndhurst, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“CitySightNY...a letter sent to this tour company”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

To: Marrisa Castillo

The main purpose of the tour was for my niece who was visiting us for one day and going back to Canada the following day. I chose the CitySight NY believing that you will render to us premium customer service and exact information regarding your full services which was not the case. We were bounced from one point (38th St. & 12th Ave.) to another point (Battery Park) and no act of professionalism on your staffs. They were ignorant of your CitySightNY operations. Your staffs were lucky that we joined another sightseeing tour company (Statue Cruises) to the Statue of Liberty because I could have the time to explain to them their errors in attitude and misinforming tourist like us.

We will write a review regarding our dissatisfaction of your company's services to New York City Convention and Visitors Bureau, 810 7th Avenue 53rd Street, NYC 10019-5818.

Onofre Sevillena