“Beautiful very clean!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bliss Soho NYC

Bliss Soho NYC
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the spot where all the bliss began. Our flagship spa location mixes a modern, tongue-in-chic approach to grooming with a massive menu of fantastic facials, massages, manicures, pedicures, waxing, laser hair removal and body treatments. Our bliss soho location features a retail beauty boutique, a luxe nail lounge, wet treatment rooms for splashy body treatments, and super-relaxing men's and women's locker rooms and lounges. It was bliss soho that launched the 'spa-boom' in the mid-nineties and the best of its trademark touches still remain-like a cleverly compiled menu of super effective services, rhythm and blues tunes, and our legendary brownie buffet - in a fun, upbeat environment that is oh-so-SoHo, NYC.
New York City, New York
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Beautiful very clean!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

This spa was amazing, very clean friendly spa, overall very well worth it. The full body scrub was wonderful. The staff were great as well

Visited March 2014
1 Thank TaneaW319

New York City, New York
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“Pricey and great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

I went for a "Great expectations" pre-natal massage with Nikki.
The changing rooms were nice, clean,and well stocked. After changing into a robe and flipflops, you are asked to fill in some papers and relax by the women's small lounge, where you can have some small bites (cheese, crackers, fruit and brownie bites) and you can check some magazines.
Then, I was taken to the massage room, where I managed to lay on my belly thanks to some special cushions. The massage was excellent, head-to-toe, changing sides at a certain point. Nikki is wonderful and knows when to talk and when to stay in silence. The cream that she used had me smelling wonderfully like tangerines for a while.

In conclusion, it's a bit pricey ($170 + tax + well deserved tip) but it really helped me relax and feel better, which os not that easy in the third trimester! I am just taking out a star because it's a bit pricey and I can't find any coupons in order to go more often!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jutrip
Alexandria, Virginia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Seriously Fantastic - Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

I am a true spa girl and wanted a place to go for my birthday. I purchased a package that was on a special - massage, facial, pedicure and manicure. I felt like I was treated so well. I'm all about great service. I really had the best experience and my services were awesome. I would return to see my masseuse again. The person who did my mani/pedi was a sweetheart and went above and beyond to ensure my sister and I had more tea and plates of snacks. I think a manager (not in uniform) was also refilling our tea and making sure we were comfortable. The next time I'm in NYC, I'm going back.

Visited December 2013
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“You get what you pay for”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

The spa itself is lovely. A beautiful locker room fully stocked with Bliss products. Unfortunately the day I was there the shower in the locker room I was in was broken and I'd had a body scrub in addition to other services. After I was dressed and paying, they informed me of another shower, but I was already running late for another appointment. The lack of shower really messed up my schedule, a simple note on the shower door saying this one isn't working, but there's another upstairs would have been ideal. I had a terrific facial (with typical bliss add ons that while delightful are pricey) and mani/pedi in addition to the body scrub. The mani was bar none the best I've ever had, as it should have been considering the price. The spa itself is really gorgeous, the lounges stocked with snacks and flavored waters. The prices are expensive and there's a fair amount of pressure to add things on and to buy products which hampers the decadent relaxation Bliss is capable of providing.

Visited September 2013
West Orange, New Jersey
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Blissage 75”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have had the blissage 75 massage quite a few times at Soho, Hoboken , and Boston locations. I was disatisfied by 2 things. One every other blissage I have had went through a regular routine this massage differed from the past ones. The masseuse did a good job at what she did though. @nd, the blissage 75 was less than 75 minutes which was a disappointment. I did receive a discount because of this so was satisfied Bliss addressed my issue. The Soho location has 2 sep lounges, one on first floor is starting to show wear and tear. the showers and steam are very nice if you have time to use them. Gave average rating because of time error, and that massage was nothing special. I get massages every 2-3 weeks and just wasn't wowed by this one.

Visited March 2013