i've been here for 3 days in june with a friend.
- Great Location, really close to a major subway stop, just a few blocks away from central park and Dakota Apartments. the neighborhood (Upper West Side) is one of my NYC favorites since it is close to everything (mainly by subway, but you can stroll to Lincoln Centre & Columbus Circle) and without the chaos of more touristic areas in midtown. Great delis and cafes around too.
- Good value for money: room clean and spacious with respect to the average of NYC'hotels
- Free and working wifi in rooms
- The guys in the lobby were always professional and helpful (although we didn't have specific or particular needs) and kept our luggages for an extra 8 hours after we check out without any problem
- The structure needs a total refreshing, starting from the lobby and lifts to rooms moquettes etc. Everything looks like is 30 years old at least.
- Additional serivices are nonexistent except a really tiny gym and some pc's which you have to pay for
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Hotel New York City-Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Hotel New York City
- Days Inn New York City
- Days Hotel Broadway New York
- Days Broadway Hotel