- saw NO roaches/other critters and seemed generally cleanish
- large bathroom compared to other hotels
- bed was reasonably comfortable
- severe allergy attack within 5 minutes of every time I entered my room. I went through a pack of Benadryl during my stay. Not sure if it was the dust or some not-visible mold...but as soon as I would leave the room it was fine.
- towels reminded me of my nightmares from high school gym class... If your waist is more than 32", bring your own towel or ask for 2
- air conditioner didn't work very well and was probably part of my allergy problem
- pillows lumpy
- shower head had been newly installed, but wrongly so...water shot straight up to the ceiling, which was just hilarious but messy.
- not remotely good for a couples-get-away...we are talking totally un-romantic...the far opposite end of "the mood"
Overall, this hotel seemed to be in dis-repair...very sad becuase it could be quite nice.
I've stayed I this neighborhood before, and for about $20 more, you can get a much nicer place with a laot more character. There are so many beautiful old hotels, but this one just seemed very boring and just hanging on above "dumpy".
You can do better.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Hotel New York City-Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Hotel New York City
- Days Inn New York City
- Days Hotel Broadway New York
- Days Broadway Hotel