The French Quarters Guest Apartments
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$177
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
$339
$314
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$152
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$173
$152
$166
$135
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$236
$219
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$375
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
1,206 results
All reviewsrestaurant rowbourbon street barl'occitane toiletriescontinental breakfasttimes squarenew yorktwo bedroom suiteyogurtkeurig coffee makercharming hotelhard boiled eggscomfortable bedsthe general managerlarge showereach morninghell's kitchenrestaurants and bars
Reviewed June 1, 2010

Returned on Thursday after a week with my wife in the Big Apple. The Bedroom excellent, Full size walk in Shower, Plentiful Wide Ranging Breakfast. Every room is Wheelchair Friendly. The vast range of Restaurants on the street would keep you taste buds working overtime.10 minutes from Times Square and Broadway. There is nearby about 4 mins walk (8th AV 49th St) "The Food Emporium" where you can buy all types of salads foods and soft drinks to keep and eat in your room. Wines and beers can only be bought from liquor shops, the prices are 3 times more expensive than France. One of the meals we had out in an Irish Pub the Guinness cost more than the meal. Be aware most restaurants add the tip automatically to your bill. buy a 1day 7 day ticket it allows you unlimited metro and bus use. A must after the Statue is the Metropolitan Museum of Art fantastic views from the roof garden. I would not consider staying anywhere else than the French Quarter when visiting New York again.

Reviewed May 18, 2010

I just completed a one week stay with my wife at this hotel to celebrate a very significant birthday. The French Quarters is an excellent European style hotel. The hotel is newly decorated so everything is in great shape. Our room (a standard king) was plenty big enough and the bathroom was comfortable and nicely done. Although our room fronted on 46th street, double-paned windows kept out the noise. The sun in the morning was a real treat. This is not a hotel with a fancy lobby and gigantic breakfast...just comfortable, well-decorated rooms, with friendly staff and a great location on 46th street surrounded by good restaurants. This is a real treasure. It is certain that I will return. Please do not go here if you crave a massive high rise with a gigantic lobby, thousands of bell boys and a big lobby.

Reviewed May 18, 2010

We arrived at the hotel very late at night after a long flight for a month in the USA to find that the standard double room is so small that there is no space on one side of the bed for my husband to get out of bed--the bed is flush against the wall on one side.
there is one drawer for the bible at a small desk and a closet about 18 inches wide with 3 coat hangers.We are booked here for 4 nights and cannot unpack at all.My husband's case is on the floor.I did not realize that standard double does not only refer to the bed size but to a room half or less as big as a queen room. this may be my ignorance--i have peeked in and all the rooms on this floor are not so small.If i had realized I would have booked a bigger room.Or not booked at all as it was the references to spacious rooms which convinced me to book.There were many other well located hotels available for the dollars.
And "apartment" in the name must refer to the stove top/sink and fan arrangement next to the miniscule closet.Funny that as there are no plates pots or even a glass so is this nonsense for show?!--better to take this out and put in some drawers and a bigger closet. This is a very small hotel room not an apartment or a studio.
There is no lobby to speak of or a guest lounge .
On a positive note the bathroom is new and elegant and the room is very clean.The bed is comfortable with attractive cushions and duvet--.Free fast WiFI and a good TV.For theatre goers it is very well located in a street full of restaurants.The light breakfast included is good. Noise levels were ok but have ear plugs in case especially on Saturday night..The staff are pleasant
So if you book this hotel do not get a standard double room--at least not room 101 or room 106 and I presume others on different floors would be the same.. Also it didn't matter to us but it would be hard to work in this room,so not a good choice for business.

2  Thank sophiehannah
Reviewed May 15, 2010

Took the family for my 50th and stayed in apt 502 with balcony. Well appointed, perfect temp, spacious bathroom. Breakfast was delightful. So close to everything..Definitely a trreasure.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2010

We arrived at 9:30 am. We were greeted as if we were friends and our stuff was taken care of right away. Our room wasn't ready, but there was no problem storing our luggage and other things. Collin, the manager, gave us specific routes to take to get to various places throughout the city and made suggestions of the places he liked best, too.
When we arrived back at the hotel later, we were taken to our room right away and made very comfortable. Again, the desk clerk (a young lady) asked if we needed anything or directions. None needed because we were staying in the neighborhood for the evening.
We were a little apprehensive about sleeping in the same bed because we weren't used to it--we rented a double, doubled-bedded room. Let me tell you, the bed was so luxurious and comfortable that I couldn't even tell anyone else was in the same bed with me. We all slept like logs!
The breakfast is very good, there is no pressure to finish by the clean-up deadline, and the service is very courteous. After comparing the cost of the room to other hotels, I think it is about the same. However, the service is so much better, the room decor is beautiful, and you really feel like you're a person, not a number on a credit card. I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family