The French Quarters Guest Apartments
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
414 Hotel(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
  • Room Service
Belvedere Hotel(New York City)
1,203 results
All reviewsrestaurant rowbourbon street barl'occitane toiletriescontinental breakfasttimes squarenew yorktwo bedroom suiteyogurtkeurig coffee makercharming hotelhard boiled eggscomfortable bedsthe general managerlarge showereach morninghell's kitchenrestaurants and bars
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed 4 nights in August 2013. The rooms are beautiful and plenty large enough, with very comfy bedding and classy decor. The free WiFi is very reliable, and everything was in great working order. The staff stand out here - courteous, helpful and friendly. On a rainy day we were glad to find an umbrella in the room! We'll most definitely be back - highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Doug M
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Spent 4 nights here with my son. Beautiful rooms, spacious and beautifully appointed. Casual and private. Very easy living. Good location and well managed. Only down side is that it can get quite noisy at night, with the piano bar directly opposite the hotel. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who needs space and a little more privacy than is afforded in a typical hotel.

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms in the apartment next to the reception area are larger than the others. Avoid the street facing apartment - although the view is great during the day, it is a little too noisy at night.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank WendyLou W
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I just spent 4 nights with my sister-in-law and niece at this hotel. It was everything I had been reading about. The room was decent size and the beds were really comfortable. Bathroom was very roomy and nice. This hotel is centrally located. Two blocks to Time Square and really close to all the shows and restaurants. They have a happy hour every night M-F and a free continental breakfast. Your usually breakfast foods but it is included in the price of the room. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They gave us tips on what subway to take to different places in the city. Also gave us suggestions on restaurants. First night went across the street to Becco's. Wouldn't recommend that one. They were rude and the food was not all that good. Joe Allen's was another suggestion. Really liked it and they were very friendly. Food was good too! Both were on the same block as the French Quarter. If you get a chance go to Helen's Stardust Diner. It is so much fun and the food is really good. We had one little complaint during our stay and when we took that to the front desk they were more than willing to help us out. I would definitely go back there if I ever find myself back in NY.

Room Tip: Rooms in the tower section don't have an elevator so you have to walk steps so if you have problems with steps ask for a room in the main section. Rooms facing the back are not as noisey as the rooms facing the front but still not that bad.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Best deal in New York City. Great room, service and location. The staff are very nice and helpful. The French Quaters is in the middle of "Restaurant Row." Will definitely book the French Quarters for our next trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Radio-Rosie
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I couldn't have been happier with our choice of hotel. This was our first time in NY and I researched hotels thoroughly before booking. I am so please we chose the French Quarters. I loved..loved the decor of the room..so charming and full of character compared to typical chain hotel type decor .The beds were sooo comfortable and after a busy day of walking and sightseeing it was a pleasure to come home to the room. All basic comfort needs were considered including umbrellas, international power plugs, and very thoughtful complimentary cold waters and drinks.
The included continental breakfast was a great start to the day and the staff were so helpful and friendly.
Thank you for the recommendation to the 2 restaurants we ate at. We had a superior meal at Becco, the Italian restaurant across the road. And an equally delicious meal was had at 44andX.
At the time of booking I didn't quite realise just what a great location this would be, only a couple of blocks from Times Square and smack bang on Restaurant Row.
I highly recommend staying here and would return in a heartbeat. I think it offers great value for money and 2 of our friends are now planning to book for their forthcoming trips.. Thank you for a memorable stay French Quarters!!

Room Tip: Our room was 208 at the rear with 2 double beds servicing Mum n Dad and 2 teenage kids....loved it.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family