The French Quarters Guest Apartments
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
414 Hotel(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
  • Room Service
Belvedere Hotel(New York City)
1,202 results
All reviewsrestaurant rowbourbon street barl'occitane toiletriescontinental breakfasttimes squarenew yorktwo bedroom suiteyogurtkeurig coffee makercharming hotelhard boiled eggscomfortable bedsthe general managerlarge showereach morninghell's kitchenrestaurants and bars
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Awesome location just half a block from all the Times Square action! Front desk staff are uber - friendly and agreed to a last minute booking change due to cancelled inbound flight - at no cost. Plus received a room upgrade. How good is that? The beds are very comfy, thick carpet to walk on in the room, good wifi, great coffee and close to fantastic restaurants. What else do you need? And the price is good - under $300 for a 2 bedroom apt. in Times Square. As big Arne says "I WILL BE BACK."

Room Tip: First floor above the bar might be noisy on a Friday / Saturday night. Ask for a high floor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tony007Australia
Reviewed April 11, 2013

A well appointed appartment five minutes walk from Times Square,friendly and very helpful staff willing to help enhance the visitor experience nothing was a bother from giving directions,booking theatre tickets to organising cabs,very well appointed rooms with excellent in house facilities,and the manager a gentleman,would highly recommend to anyone visiting New York.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was my first trip to new york, for a short but fabulous stay.We were in a two bedroom suite which offered two full bathrooms. I found the room to be very clean and comfortable. I enjoyed the location as well, a tad off the strip but far enough away to enjoy a good night sleep. The restaurant was good, the outdoor patio area made for a delightful evening reception. They offered $5 hurricanes. Not as potent as the ones in New Orleans but still kickin. Maid service was top notch they did a awesome job cleaning up and making sure everything was restocked, from fresh linens to coffee and tea offered complimentary. So my take away experience being from New Orleans was thisis a great little boutique hotel with a flair for southern hospitality in New york.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Drishton
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was traveling on business but had a limited budget for this trip, so I did a little more research than usual to find a great place that was in my price range. Later, I felt lucky to have had the budget limit because I might not otherwise have found this gem! I couldn't have been happier with my stay. The staff at The French Quarters was friendly, helpful, responsive and professional--from my first phone call to ask questions before checking in, to post-checkout (they held my bags while I went to meetings). The location is perfect for nearly any kind of New York City business agenda or vacation adventure. My room was cozy, warm, and felt more like an apartment than a hotel, especially when gazing out onto the block from the second floor rather than a high rise building. There were many restaurants nearby but it is also very convenient to go to the neighboring restaurant and bar--Bourbon Street Bar and Grille--which really made me feel like I was at a Mardi Gras ball--even at breakfast time. I grew up in New York and would love to stay at The French Quarters on future trips to see friends and family or for business travel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank time2getaway
Reviewed April 8, 2013

There is no doubt that this is a good place to stay…The owner is doing everything right and defiantly aware of reviews and the power of sites like trip advisor. Very well thinking about leaving an envelope with a “personal” letter, written by hand to each guest – impressive. The rooms are very nice, a bit small but has anything you need, the shower is amazing. I had only one problem and this is why I’m not rating this as excellent – The heating system is very bad. I couldn’t change the temp. from the room control panel, the only way you can increase the temp. higher than 22º is by calling the reception which is very annoying. It was -1 º degrees outside and I ended up freezing all night because it was too cold in the room. Breakfast is very basic but sufficient.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business