“Bigger pieces than in UK !”
Review of KFC - CLOSED

KFC
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Bigger pieces than in UK !”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Mash potato and gravy were a main meal highlight. This is the sort if food you need when jet lagged. Not sure about the small cake thing.

Visited August 2012

Verona, Italy
“Best fried chicken in the world”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Really enjoyed to eat there.. Absolutely the best fried chicken I've ever eaten in my life. Best in town

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Ciast
Cork, Ireland
“fingerlicking good”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

just around the cornerfrom macys
the menu good
staff friendly and helpful
good seating

Visited October 2011
the hague, netherlands
“Go KFC Europe”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

For the first time, I decided to buy take away KFC. When in the U.S., going to fast food restaurants that have franchises in Europe is not on my list. Anyway, what's the difference? But we were pressed for time so we decided for fast food. Wow, KFC serves lots of carbs: biscuits, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, potato salad, corn, french fries (or was that fried potato?). I was impressed because here in Holland, you only get matchstick-thin fries, corn and cole slaw with your chicken. My daughter was totally in heaven because she found the mac & cheese good. But then again, we may not be giving a good review because we may not know that mac and cheese may probably be really very good everywhere in the U.S. The only downside is that the chicken is so oily. You can see the oil oozing out of the crust when you slightly touch it with a fork and it's not as tasty as the chicken here. But it's so nice to get all the ketchups and mustards for free, but no mayo. Over here we dip our fries in mayo but we pay for all the sauces. On the downside, I went to the KFC by Times Square around 10 am to order mac and cheese for my daughter to eat during our flight but unfortunately, they only open at 11. And I thought that this City never sleeps!

Visited October 2011
Berlin, Germany
“if you wanna go for chicken, you have to go for kfc”
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Actually, I did not want to eat at the place, but my son had absolutely here! I was pleasantly surprised by the friendly service and how clean the tables but held that were was positive! The salad tasted the cocoa was superb: steamed, hot milk and cocoa powder to even stirring, good price. The ice could also irritate me still can. So not just for the U20-generation! 'm not a fan now, but it was not my worst dining experience in new york. Some have longer queues at the distribution counter will be accepted.

• Visited May 2010