My sisters and I grew up on Indian food and love it. The restaurant itself was filthy. Windows and carpet dirty. I went to the BR to wash my hands before eating and it smelt so foul that I propped the door open with my foot. We never used the facilities because of this and believe me we are not picky. To top it, it was hands down the worst Indian food we've ever eaten. The food tasted like important spices were missing and worst of all it tasted reheated and we were the only ones there! We were starving so just ate it, but had a groupon that we paid plenty for. Then we leave and see a giant C for their sanitation rating. One of us became sick afterward. Never using groupon for travel.