“Great place to grab a civilized but quick lunch”
Review of Financier

Financier
Ranked #210 of 478 Dessert in New York City
Cuisines: Cafe
Neighborhood: Financial District
Neighborhood: Financial District
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I felt like home when I ate here...sandwiches soups desserts, but all had a extra special freshness and quality that you want when travelling away from home. Service was good, but the downtown location was busy busy busy when we went...so maybe go off peak? Have been back since, and will go again for sure:)

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Brilliant bakery for simple yet delicious salads, sandwiches & oooh the desserts!!! The outside seating is perfect during spring season as you take in Financial district looming buildings all around!

Thank Sharifah Fauzia... A
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The pastries are top notch and top prices, but worth it. Great for bringing as gifts to parties. They serve sandwiches, too, but I prefer the pastries.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Delicious iced coffee and great spot for grab and go sandwiches - the truffle chicken salad is the best - topped off with mini Financier cookies on the house.

1  Thank Hannah K
Reviewed April 11, 2013

While in NYC I was on the hunt for the macarons like I experienced in Paris last year. I had read about Financier while preparing for my tirp and found it!

The place was charming and busy on an early Monday morning. Regulars were greeted and their coffees and orders prepared.

But I had but one objective - find my macarons. They were there - on display in the glass cases in assorted colors. I purchased the assorted delicacies and was not disappointed. They were delightful. I left happy.

While I did not partake of any of the other wonderful desserts laid out before me, I know I will return and just maybe try something else offered on their menu.

1  Thank Debbie R