“Awesome”

Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Midtown
“Awesome”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I was there 12.7.12 I had a good time. It gets really busy and packed so seats are hard to come by unless you arrive early or have someone sitting at the bar. The food is so cheap and worth it. You would think since it's 2$ shots there watered down NO ! Those shots are the truth. Its def a spot to go to when you have nothing to do and just wana have some good food followed by some tasty shots

2 Thank Raszberry

long island, NY
“What we were Looking For”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

5 of us went here on 10/18 before a concert at Roseland's. have to admit the evening started off sort of rocky, with 3 of us there and 2 on the way we wanted to combine the tables, but they said since we were only 3 we had to wait to add the other table - it was not crowded so we dealt with it as we knew the other 2 were on their way. Ordered 3 buckets of beers - $15 for 6 pony size (7 ounces), it was taking a while so we flagged down our watress who said they were having computer issues - we asked what computer issues had to do with putting some ice in a bucket and the bottles in after. A few minutes later the manager came over and apologized for the wait and he bought us a round of the premade shots. At least he tried

Food is what you would expect - $1 burgers are White Castle types but they hit the spot, we also had the fried ravioli, wings and fries. all were solid. They come with about 6 different sauces that were actually pretty good.

Beer prices are very good, if you buy by the bucket - 6 x 7 = 42 ounces or 3.5 beers for $15. we had Heineken, tell me were in Midtown you can buy a 12 ounce Heineken for about $4.25

Be advised they do add a 15% gratuity to the check.

After many buckets and being there about 2 hours our bill came to $32 per person - a bargin

Bathroom was clean on the main floor did not venture downstairs

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank longisland_NYKleo
New Rochelle, New York
“Cheap drinks/food. Good environment”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I went there (again) recently for my birthday and we had a blast. Everything on the menu is $1, $2 and $3 (hence the name) and you get what you pay for. My recommended shots: Panty dropper, jolly rancher and lemon drop. I usually stick with my Sam Adams beer. THe food is good -- the burger sliders are deelish!! HIGHLY recommend those. The atmosphere is relaxed, fun, casual and sporty. The music is good too! It's a nice place to hang out after work on a Friday night & have a few drinks/food on the cheap.

• Visited September 2012
Middlebury, Connecticut
“Good place to drink”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We have come here a few times when we are in the city and each time there was not anything that turned us off. You get what you are paying for, the 1 dollar burgers are actually really tasty and their fried raviolis are pretty good too. It is mostly bar food so I wouldn't come here to just eat. It is the perfect pre-game spot or somewhere to pop into during the day for a few cold 3 dollar beers! The 2 dollar shots are kind of eh, they are pre mixed and VERY sugary. It is a good place to catch a game, I am sure we will be back just because we always have a good time when we stop by here.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Magbox
Waterford, New York
“Go elsewhere... not comfortable.”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I was looking forward to a return trip to 123. Last year my group had a real fun time at this joint. Apparently 123BSB changed ownership since the last visit and instead of being a great atmosphere it became quite depressing. The $2 shots advertised are pathetic premixed yuck... leave it alone. GAG!! Six of us walk in on a Wednesday evening. There's probably 40 feet of tables lined up opposite the bar against a wall. A total of "3" customers are seated there. We pull two tables of 4 together to sit at and the waitress is having a stroke because there's not 8 in our group. I of course smiled and stated the customer is always right and offered to take the matter up with the owner, but he wouldn't step over to us. Food is skimpy. An order of chicken wings consists of 4 wings at $1.25 per wing and they were not so good. Three in our group rejected their first round of beer on tap and requested bottles as the tap beer was soured. Too bad this place has changed for the worse. Really enjoyed last year. Unfortunately my advise to everyone is Stay Away!

• Visited February 2012